What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBP required the bodyguard security of a former Admiral just to step on BMP grounds even as BM was away while WB remnants suffered an overwhelming defeat at the hands of the weakest Yonko pre-DF powerups.

:kobeha:
Wtf is this cope ?

WB's remnats fought BBP full crew for all we know and lost.
BB probably send Kuzan to protect Van auger so he can steal Pudding.
We dont even know if Teach knew that Big Meme had left Tottoland.
Kuzan gave a YC the same treatment he gave pre ts Luffy.
BMP including Meme & Lata are a joke.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
it should be a thing while Blackbeard stocks are low.

Oda's doing a Teach fandom filtering to only leave those who truly grasped what he's all about lol. He fully intended to make him struggle as an evil MC ever since pre timeskip. The moment it was revealed he's the only one that can eat multiple devil fruits it made his ceiling open ended, he's growing. This is also evident by him getting bounty increases.

Teach being the bitch version of Luffy is truly a breathe of fresh air compared with other untouchable antagonists.

I will allow any Admiral wanker to leech off of EoS Teach if they wank him now.
Are Teach stocks ever really low though? This man is final villain material

And quite frankly him getting clowned at his current power level makes the other Yonko look worse as he is Yonko level right now, lol

I bare Teach no ill will, I really like Teach actually, he has always been my favorite Yonko but him dragging the Yonko level down…can I really pass this up? I have no issues saying I downplayed Yonko level Teach but hopped on his bandwagon when he surpasses the Yonko and reaches Admiral level. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.