What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Here is a thing
The dumbest shit Oda has done that leaves a bad taste is with Low and Midd

Gave them ass pull awakening
That God awful "fight" with Big Meme

Weird ass bounty
And now suddenly he's having a fucking bear, a slave, 2 chumps compete with crew that could be final crew straw hats will fight

It is garbage

Everything about Low is garbage
I was actually enjoying most of One Piece after Wano

Mihawk swag
Rayleigh making BB his bitch
Egg head was cool to with Zoro showing he's the real captain

Then Low came in with the worst chapter since Wano
This is why he Low.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Here is a thing
The dumbest shit Oda has done that leaves a bad taste is with Low and Midd

Gave them ass pull awakening
That God awful "fight" with Big Meme

Weird ass bounty
And now suddenly he's having a fucking bear, a slave, 2 chumps compete with crew that could be final crew straw hats will fight

It is garbage

Everything about Low is garbage
I was actually enjoying most of One Piece after Wano

Mihawk swag
Rayleigh making BB his bitch
Egg head was cool to with Zoro showing he's the real captain

Then Low came in with the worst chapter since Wano
That Mihawk/Rayleigh/Zoro hype back to back was fucking PEAK

Oven is fodder clown
They should give him the Epithet, Flapjack, the way his fodder ass got rolled on by Capone a fourth tier Supernova

Virginkuri fans down abysmal
Ngl one of the most satisfying thing has been Oda shitting on CuckaKuri to see his basement dwelling fan base go down in shambles

Almost as satisfying as Mihawks God Tier hype in 1058

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I just wish Noodle was here so I can shit on Kata and he starts bitching and moaning and calls me racist again and he rage quits

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Fuck this, Kuzan is tied with Aramaki and going in the “complete fucking dissapointment” can.

Fuck this shit, I need a new signature
Kinyagi reminds me of grifters online who claim to support a specific cause but spends all of their time arguing against said cause and are actually funded by enemies of that cause

Kinyagi claims to be an Admiral enjoyer, but in truth he operates under the same brain dead, illogical, and middle school tier arguments that Yonko fans use lol.

For example, we find out Kuzan is a subordinate of Blackbeard:

True Admiral fans: Who cares? Kuzan spent his life as a Marine as a subordinate to the Celestial Dragons who he is stronger than, clearly Kuzan chooses which faction he’ll be a part of based on ideology and not the power level of his bosses.

Kinyagi: OmG i’M cRyInG sOmEoNe PlEaSe ShOoT mE iN ThE hEaD

Kinyagi is a Yonko fan disguised as an Admiral fan, clearly motivated by brain dead L culture and doesn’t care if his beliefs are true, just hopes Oda will draw surface level Ws so he can brag to his Reddit bros about how much fanservice pandering his favorite characters got this week, lol

I expect better from someone who claims to be an Admiral fan lol. Go wank Shanks if all you want is a zero dimensional Shonen fanservice plot device who only exists in the manga so Oda can sell movie tickets to the least common denominator fans, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.