What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is this cope ?

WB's remnats fought BBP full crew for all we know and lost.
BB probably send Kuzan to protect Van auger so he can steal Pudding.
We dont even know if Teach knew that Big Meme had left Tottoland.
Kuzan gave a YC the same treatment he gave pre ts Luffy.
BMP including Meme & Lata are a joke.

"OVERWHELMING DEFEAT" :kuzanshut:

LEAKED INTEL :kuzanshut:

Admiral gave a YC3 the low-diff treatment oh noooo. Same Admiral that would also destroy the whole BBP minus their captain. :suresure:

Ship full of lower BMP commanders + BM made Kaido shit his pants while BBP got negged by Boa and are now about to struggle against Law's crew of all crews, same crew that tired BM negged.

Current BMP destroy WB remnants and BMP with their captain would take down BBP anyday of the week until BB gets his third DF.

Zoro says they have demands and Vegapunk’s going to answer them. He then stays on the Sunny instead of investigating Egghead. Maybe the Raws will shed some light on his request. I always enjoy some Zoro and Brook interactions. I wonder if Sanji and the rest will stay together or split up?

I am glad people are excited for Law vs Blackbeard. Right now I couldn’t care less about their fight but I hope the panels can persuade me to change my mind. I no longer care for Law. His backstory is great, but he’s over stayed his welcome. He just reminds me of an oc that some 14 year old girl wrote on livejournal back in the day. He’s a captain, a swordsman, a doctor, and he’s super smart in general. Plus he’s got tattoos which makes him a bad boy! But he’s not too much of a bad boy because his best friend is a bear! Btw he hates bread!

I hated Law and Kidd vs BM. That’s mainly because I had to read Law constantly tell us that this is is last resort. It wasn’t his last resort he had so many second winds that I lost count. I am still angry that Oda couldn’t have a little dialogue variation.

Like I said, hopefully their fight will be better when I can see the panels.

Haha Nahhh, its definitely Luffy
Shit been downhill with him since Fishman Island
Here is a thing
The dumbest shit Oda has done that leaves a bad taste is with Low and Midd

Gave them ass pull awakening
That God awful "fight" with Big Meme

Weird ass bounty
And now suddenly he's having a fucking bear, a slave, 2 chumps compete with crew that could be final crew straw hats will fight

It is garbage

Everything about Low is garbage
I was actually enjoying most of One Piece after Wano

Mihawk swag
Rayleigh making BB his bitch
Egg head was cool to with Zoro showing he's the real captain

Then Low came in with the worst chapter since Wano

Lmao i swear if Shiryu ends up stronger than Kuzan even if it fits my Zoro agenda i will be mad.

I have Zoro > Admirals but not till eos/final war/before his fight with Wihawk.

If Shiryu is indeed stronger than Kuzan then Mihawk is still thousand of miles ahead of Zoro.
You want Admirals weaker than Ben Beckman to be close to Mihawk? Oda has made his mind, Admirals can play with their overpowered fruits, haki >>>
If Shiryu isn't Zoro's Ray/Oden level fight then BB ain't shit and can't be compared with WB and Roger. :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.