Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn...are P1 and his sis from Kaidou's race? Coz I don't really get the horns on p1 otherwise. P1 also seems to have a sister complex lolz or is it rivalry? Interesting both are covering their mouths tho. Will prolly be an interesting plot point like Katakuri's mask/mouth ting. Also P1 doesn't have horns in his zoan form tho ^^" so is that just a hat?

The dude on the bottom far right has the dopest design imo. He looks more like a fishman than he does a Wano native. Or maybe he's a mink. Either way he doesn't look human so I don't think he's a wano native. Or maybe he's the one wearing those slick shoes and not the pair of geta (japanese slipper looking tingy)

Dude on the top right looks like a rip off of Daifuku lolz. From the mask guessing he's a bird zoan of sorts? Maybe even blind...not really feeling his design tho ^^".

Chick with the tongue out looks like your typical smile zoan..lolz. Can't really tell if she has horns as well of it it's ears?

doesn't look like there is a sabre cat amongst them tho which sucks tbf

J

Jo_Ndule

@TheAncientCenturion the Flying Six look a lot weaker than Daifuku and Oven, just from their designs lol.
Only drake is above Oven/Daifuku

P1 designs, looking young and how he got schooled by Sanji

I dont see how any Beast pirate is above BM vets except Drake Kaido jr and calamities

I always wondered why Oda brought Daifuku Pero Snack Compote here
Beast pirate has weak fighters

And????? I already know Pageone is the guy with haircut!
What's your point? I still consider his design with Drake are the two coolest... what's your point exactly... I hated the guy bottom right... and the guy up to right has a bad looking mask.. it's not a badass mask honestly... it just looks like those Jesus Burgess Mask which looks funny.. not badass
chill bro i thought you were mistaken lmao damn

This thread is just....:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Pageone if yall havent noticed......is a ZOAN. And he is an Ancient Zoan at that. Far stronger than regular Zoan.

Sanji took him outta commision and silenced him for 2 weeks. Do yall expect Sanji to put him in a medical state for months ?

P1 looks scared and shook to me... which is a contrast to his cocky behaviour earlier. And thats enough for me tbh. If hes shook of Sanji, that shows he got manhandled.
He is taking to his sibling. You have no clue what they talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.