What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think Kuzan will be a main part of the crew, sort of like how Apoo was under Kaido but outside the main structure of the Beast Pirates. I'd be genuinely surprised if he was the 10th Captain.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
being a subordinate is absolutely ridiculous and does not fit the portrayal of a top tier
Okay, I guess Rayleigh isn’t top tier then. The guy who made a prime Yonko shit his pants and full retreat at 79 years old isn’t a top tier because he sailed as Roger’s subordinate.

“Oh but they were partners” no, at best you can argue they had a partner-sequel relationship but Roger was 100% Rayleigh’s captain.

I guess Mihawk isn’t a top tier, he is a proud subordinate of Buggy the goddamn clown lol. “Oh, Mihawk is letting Buggy be the captain” yes, perhaps because it doesn’t fucking matter who runs Cross Guild as long as Mihawk gets what he wants. Not every crew is the Monkey Kingdom Pirates where “KaIdO iS cApTaIn BeCaUsE sTrOnG,” perhaps characters who openly call the Celestial Dragons their bosses simply don’t give a flying shit about the ego trip of claiming they are above following orders, lol

Stop acting like a shit eating retard man.

Okay, I guess Rayleigh isn’t top tier then. The guy who made a prime Yonko shit his pants and full retreat at 79 years old isn’t a top tier because he sailed as Roger’s subordinate.

“Oh but they were partners” no, at best you can argue they had a partner-sequel relationship but Roger was 100% Rayleigh’s captain.

I guess Mihawk isn’t a top tier, he is a proud subordinate of Buggy the goddamn clown lol. “Oh, Mihawk is letting Buggy be the captain” yes, perhaps because it doesn’t fucking matter who runs Cross Guild as long as Mihawk gets what he wants. Not every crew is the Monkey Kingdom Pirates where “KaIdO iS cApTaIn BeCaUsE sTrOnG,” perhaps characters who openly call the Celestial Dragons their bosses simply don’t give a flying shit about the ego trip of claiming they are above following orders, lol

Its okay buddy @EmperorKinyagi
Look Mihawk is strongest man in the world but he's a subordinate too

Rayleigh is barely a top tier, and I don’t even think he is one honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.