What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wildfire Kaios Have you deleted your reply? I wanted to reply to it.
??? I was kidding too

But no i am stupid online on purpose because it’s fun

I’m a normal chill gamer dude who watches anime and owns no firearms and wouldn’t do something stupid that could have me locked up

Only thing tough ab me irl is the fact i can fight and I’m not a pushover that’s all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't think Kuzan will be a main part of the crew, sort of like how Apoo was under Kaido but outside the main structure of the Beast Pirates. I'd be genuinely surprised if he was the 10th Captain.
I would be weird anyway if Oda just randomly names him 10th Titanic Captain in next chapters, that would be too underwhelming so you might be onto something.

I’m starting to think the admiral are just cool side characters like the warlords that weren’t in Oda original plans and now he doesn’t know what to do with them.

So he makes them fodder so he doesn’t have to worry about it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would be weird anyway if Oda just randomly names him 10th Titanic Captain in next chapters, that would be too underwhelming so you might be onto something.
Yeah and while the SHs tend to get insane power ups to beat their opponents, I cannot see Sanji ever getting a big enough PU to take on Kuzan from where he currently is.

Dude still hasn't shown hardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.