What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah and while the SHs tend to get insane power ups to beat their opponents, I cannot see Sanji ever getting a big enough PU to take on Kuzan from where he currently is.

Dude still hasn't shown hardening.
Sanji taking on any Admiral it's hugely disrespectful to the Admiral portrayal anyway.

10th Titanic Captain is wide open to discussion imo.

Some might bet on Doffy.

I think it might be some Legend, maybe not the peak of the world/someone who directly clashed with Roger/WB but maybe he was decently powerful and knowledgable.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji taking on any Admiral it's hugely disrespectful to the Admiral portrayal anyway.

10th Titanic Captain is wide open to discussion imo.

Some might bet on Doffy.

I think it might be some Legend, maybe not the peak of the world/someone who directly clashed with Roger/WB but maybe he was decently powerful and knowledgable.
I imagine it'll be some tertiary name we heard 300 chapters ago and forgotten about honestly. I don't expect too much from them as their best chance is being Sanji's opponent this arc, so no legend from the Rox era. Just a strong pirate BB wrangled

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh yeah i was saying that i believe Admirals to be weaker than Yonko

But they’re leaps and bounda above commanders and that includes Green Bull
Yeah this.

So I wanted to tell you that I think the only case you can make for Shanks and Primebeard tbh.

I would leave Kaido in this discussion too but the way he went out was disappointing so I imagine a potential encounter with enraged Akainu would end badly for him ( not saying Akainu would neg but you get what I'm saying ).

Big Mom was probably the biggest disappointement, no BB is not looking too good, man shit his pants from retired pirate who drunk for last 20 years and Akainu's presence made him run away ( mind you after recruiting Shiryu ).

That leaves us with Primebeard and Shanks. ( I exclude the new era for now ).

Status
Not open for further replies.