What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi you should stop being cry baby pussy .

Admirails of one piece are not worse than big mom by portray and feats.
Heck they did better than other media when come to anti -feats.

Heck goku has worst moments like literally got wounded by laser in ssb from golden Fresca movie which other fans use it as meme for goku die to laser meme. None of them have mental breakdown like you.

Darkseid got hurt by felling the stairs . That is universe level monster guy . Yet Darkseid fans don’t mental breakdown like you.

Bowser in super paper Mario have worse portrayal
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/187636-paper-mario-color-splash/74237411
Fans agree yet they don’t get mental breakdown like you.

And list goes on

Like ganondorf got beaten by kid link to teenager link to young adult link .

Stop being cry baby.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For BB yes. I said prior to this chapter that BB struggling with Law will put him on Big Mom levels of shit.

But my main agenda going on was Law and how he will do vs BB.

BB is no selling awakened attacks which Law fandom was so proud of after Fat Meme fight.

Law is not impressive anymore. Big Mom feat is literally shit and it was split between Him, Kidd and bombs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For BB yes. I said prior to this chapter that BB struggling with Law will put him on Big Mom levels of shit.

But my main agenda going on was Law and how he will do vs BB.

BB is no selling awakened attacks which Law fandom was so proud of after Fat Meme fight.

Law is not impressive anymore. Big Mom feat is literally shit and it was split between Him, Kidd and bombs.
For both of them, trust me.

Anyone who says any Emperor bar Prime Whitebeard even stands a chance against Prime Rayleigh is a biased Yonkoturd going against Oda himself

The only reason why Rayleigh didn't solo Blackbeard, Marines, His subordinates and Seraphims is because he is WAY TOO OLD
You’re delusional, Rayleigh gets folded by a good chunk of first commanders too

@EmperorKinyagi you should stop being cry baby pussy .

Admirails of one piece are not worse than big mom by portray and feats.
Heck they did better than other media when come to anti -feats.

Heck goku has worst moments like literally got wounded by laser in ssb from golden Fresca movie which other fans use it as meme for goku die to laser meme. None of them have mental breakdown like you.

Darkseid got hurt by felling the stairs . That is universe level monster guy . Yet Darkseid fans don’t mental breakdown like you.

Bowser in super paper Mario have worse portrayal
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/187636-paper-mario-color-splash/74237411
Fans agree yet they don’t get mental breakdown like you.

And list goes on

Like ganondorf got beaten by kid link to teenager link to young adult link .

Stop being cry baby.
dude,don't feed the trolls.That guy is obviously trolling.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyone who says any Emperor bar Prime Whitebeard even stands a chance against Prime Rayleigh is a biased Yonkoturd going against Oda himself

The only reason why Rayleigh didn't solo Blackbeard, Marines, His subordinates and Seraphims is because he is WAY TOO OLD
Dark King title can mean who was close to or equal to his partner but decided to remain in his shadow for a reason.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I fucking hate the Yonko, degenerate Disney looney toons villains that can’t kill fuckin fodder

All Yonko fans are retards who should kill themselves to protect the gene pool.

@All YONKO FANS, FUCKING DIE AND CRY WHIOE YOU DO IT
This is way too far Kinyagi, you should know better, even if your tantrum is genuine this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.