What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That wb would have died even without fighting BB .
His organs were burned and half of his head was missing .
Basically what I meant lol.

If the WB who arrived at MF fought Big Mom and wouldn't get heart attack he would beat up BM.

G

Gorosei Informer

That dream still lives on? :perocry:
https://savehanacoast.org/hana-lands/makaalae/

In Hawaiian mythology the alae'ula was regarded as deity and was the keeper of fire for the gods. There are two legendary versions of how this bird brought fire from the gods to the people. One tells of the trickster Maui forcing the alae to release its secret of fire; the second, more generous, is that the alae took pity on humans and stole fire from the gods giving it to humans for warmth and cooking. Both versions associate the red frontal shield to the effects of fire. The origin of naming the point "Maka'alae" is unknown.

Hawaiian version of Prometheus too lol.

Possible. What I am saying is BB isn't exactly a good fighter for us to be elevating Big Mom because Law is performing well against him. BB's raw fighting stats are worse off than Big Mom.

For sure we will see if Oda of screen the rest and we see that law got beat up .
I will be almost sure BB switched personality and went serious exactlly like he defeated Ace.

The one that got shanks was probably that one

I cam be wrong to but it would explain a lot .

Possible. What I am saying is BB isn't exactly a good fighter for us to be elevating Big Mom because Law is performing well against him. BB's raw fighting stats are worse off than Big Mom.
Also, Law is using awakening here. Awakened Kid and Law forced big mom to power up. Wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to think that they could fight base big mom individually for some time if they used awakening.

If Big Mom is Dead I have some words….
Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times, she was a force to be reckoned with …..A complex character to say the least.

REST IN PEACE Charlotte Linlin

Basically what I meant lol.

If the WB who arrived at MF fought Big Mom and wouldn't get heart attack he would beat up BM.

WOuld be a good fight but he might have lost because of stamina .

But BM not doing anything to him if not in bigger mom form .

But for real Yes my money would have been on WB .
He was shown to be smart too .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Big Mom is Dead I have some words….
Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times she was still a force…..A complex character to say the least.

REST IN PEACE Charlotte Linlin

Rest in piss of magma.

Trash character with trash departure.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Also, Law is using awakening here. Awakened Kid and Law forced big mom to power up. Wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to think that they could fight base big mom individually for some time if they used awakening.
Yes, they'd have been able to hold her off for a while. They aren't pushing her that far in a one-on-one though. Most of them attacks wouldn't have worked if it were a one-on-one.

G

Gorosei Informer

Status
Not open for further replies.