What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If Big Mom is Dead I have some words….
Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times, she was a force to be reckoned with …..A complex character to say the least.

REST IN PEACE Charlotte Linlin

@Charlotte LinLin @Rosella.Fiamingo @Jaguark101 @Twin Milf

That's how he takes attacks in general. He was doing the same after pre-skip Luffy's punch, remember? What matters is he withstood it without any healing abilities. Speaks volumes about how great his endurance is.
Shock Wille is strong, but who was expecting it to be capable of one shotting or seriously crippling a top tier? BM took at least 3 of them (90% of the fight was offscreened so it was probably many more than that), plus Puncture Wille which is like 10x stronger than Shock Wille, plus all of Kid’s Awakening attacks, which did about as much damage as Law’s, plus all the non-Awakening attacks they landed on her, plus an island sized explosion.

Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times she was still a force…..A complex character to say the least.

Young BM has one of best designs :yonjidoggy:

It also doesn't look good because Dragon will finally make his move and it will happen after Luffy fucks some shit up and leaves and opening for them.

Revolutionary are soulless organization, no feats whatsoever if not for Sabo.

ps. They switched their hideout location because of Burgess:seriously:

I need something impressive man, they are looking shit. I only "care" about Revos because Sabo is one of my faves.
I agree that the revos won't make any big moves until luffy fucks some shit up, probably drawing Im out into the open. They are a much smaller organization than the world government so that can't take many risks because unlike yonko crews they directly oppose the world government so the wg won't hesitate to use overwhelming force to try and destroy them if they're not secretive. I doubt burgess was a real threat other than the fact that blackbeard would have gladly sold their whereabouts to the wg for something he wanted.

I like the revos because of sabo, koala, dragon, and what they are trying to accomplish/ what they stand for. They're just not making much progress, they have a bunch of members that are extremely unappealing and ultimately it will be luffy who ends up changing the world. I think dragon is just waiting and increasing his forces until luffy creates enough chaos where the revos have an opportunity to step in and help without getting wiped out

G

Gorosei Informer

Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times, she was a force to be reckoned with …..A complex character to say the least.

I already miss her and Kaido, I didnt think I would this much this soon too. They deserved far better especially in death too.

If I can get over my own hesitations, I might write and release my own personal fanfics and thus doomed aspirations/wishes for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.