What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes he is

- Law has enough AP to destroy her insides
- Current Law seems to have better awakening control
- BM is incapable of putting a weaker Law down for good

Law hard diffs BM
It's not like Shock Wille is a new attack. Law already had the ability to destroy her internals back in Wano too but he couldn't do it without Kid. I don't remember Law not having good control on awakening back in Wano. He avoided using it because it's taxing. He has no choice against BB but to use it as quickly as possible because this is one-on-one.

Big Mom incapable of what? She literally had to deal with Kid while fighting Law. Even then, she had to lose her mind all of a sudden and spare them for Kid and Law to stand a chance. If all those attacks landed on Kid and were redirected at Law, he'd be a goner. Let's not be ridiculous.

Last edited:
Remember when geniuses used to say that X top-tier would low diff Kid and Law because *insert whatever reason.
Turns out, one of the strongest top-tiers needs mid diff minimum for just one of them :saden:
How we coping now Law and Kid downplayers?
Law's Wano feat werent convincing cause it was 1 vs 2 plus plot Bomb.

Now current Law clearly is Yonko level imo.

There is no denying that.

Kidd, Law, Luffy, Zoro are now top tier.

And Law is curently>Zoro by feat.

Zoro need feat which will likely happen soon.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ur part of the Law gets trashed by any top tier crowd. Trying to pretend u were being “sensible” lmao, now after Law proving haters wrong sickening.
I was literally explaining to people how Law doesn't get low differed against BB in this very thread before we even got the info. Your companion @Roo could confirm this.

Whether Law gets trashed by a top tier or not depends on who the top tier is. There are ample of top-tiers who could still trash Law in a fight.

Law fans are still comin for u, an the legion when the chapter drops. All headcanon ends this week
:steef:
Feel free to come at me any day of the week with my previous posts. I'll gladly take on all of you lmao. It's not like I haven't been dealing with folks like you for years lmao

Yes he is

- Law has enough AP to destroy her insides
- Current Law seems to have better awakening control
- BM is incapable of putting a weaker Law down for good

Law hard diffs BM
I agree Law got much stronger and learned a lot after defeating a yonko and I get you got to see a lot of unfair bullshit about Law in here, same for me, but don't get carried away too much it might backfire :catsweat: Keep it cool

Status
Not open for further replies.