What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Never said that. The post I quoted was literally from the last week. Law fans have a habit of skipping posts without reading them, and you're farthest of them.
Fair
:specialmeh:
I ain't a big Law fan(Fujitora EOS opponent wank)

But I can't resist quoting all the yonko fans and when Fujitora shows feats I'll be even more insufferable.
:stealthblack:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fair
:specialmeh:
I ain't a big Law fan(Fujitora EOS opponent wank)

But I can't resist quoting all the yonko fans and when Fujitora shows feats I'll be even more insufferable.
:stealthblack:
Then you're picking the wrong person as your opponent as I am by far one of the biggest Fujitora defenders.

true,
Teach wasn't portrayed to be one of the strongest yonko
I, for one, think BB is stronger than Big Mom. I think people don't realize how good Big Mom is physically when they're expecting BB to be as good as her outside his DFs. Big Mom has better raw stats than BB.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth your expectations are like a plague it’s a disease that destroys your ability to see the whole scope of things and creates a one track mind. as a result when things don’t go as you thought it would it’s automatically trash.

This was a good ending for Big Mom if she’s truly meant to be a villain.

Umm no.

She is majorly thought of as a joke and trash ass character.
Post automatically merged:

Brook is going to miss on the handouts, Bonney found a lightsaber on a pile of trash. :saden:
His style is fencing tho. Would waste a lightsaber.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shock Wille is strong, but who was expecting it to be capable of one shotting or seriously crippling a top tier? BM took at least 3 of them (90% of the fight was offscreened so it was probably many more than that), plus Puncture Wille which is like 10x stronger than Shock Wille, plus all of Kid’s Awakening attacks, which did about as much damage as Law’s, plus all the non-Awakening attacks they landed on her, plus an island sized explosion.
It's almost like we forget how physically gifted Big Mom was. She's next to only Kaido in this regard. Big Mom isn't a standard for top-tier endurance, but an exception. Even Big Mom had to fix her body or make it stronger to cope with the internal damage. So if BB took even one Shock Wille and continued to fight without being visibly impaired while receiving no additional assistance, he is also an exceptional monster even for a top-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.