What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is

- Law has enough AP to destroy her insides
- Current Law seems to have better awakening control
- BM is incapable of putting a weaker Law down for good

Law hard diffs BM
BM’s haki is better, so Law probably loses.

Law is using awakening more. However, he probably used it a bit off panel against big mom. Like in 1031, Kid says they are going to go all out against big mom, and BM doesn’t fall until 1040.

given how unawakened Kid and Law were losing against base BM, I’m guessing Kid and Law used awakening off screen from chapters 1031 to 1038.

Stop the cap my guy .
Like Jimbei said Aokiji going all out vs Akainu was a rare thing he is not the type to do all that for no reason .

Why would Aokiji fight Sanji for BB ?

At best Sanji will be shown not being alow diff or mid diff for aokiji by resisting and they will end the fight .
Aokiji is not going to fight fully Sanji .
It's not happening except if BB have like his mother as an hostage or something .

Also shiryu is invisible and a confirmed pervert so he can also just spar Zoro and go home when BB is defeated.

This don't prov enothing each time she was attacking it was Kid .
Mama raid was on kid
Ikkoku was on Kid she went for him first .
She said to kid youa re still standing ??
Maser sword was on Kid
Misery was on Kid
tought she used it on law too after puncture willy but Kid saved law .

The truth is BM was fighting Kid and law was going in landing some attacks in between .

This is how he got first shock willy and Tac in .
Second shock willy was when BM was beating their crew .
For real BM is not like BB.
He is unable to dodge because of his fruit .
but BM would dodge lots of law attacks if he come at her fairly .
Just like she did when Kid came at her directly and used S N followed by corna dio (SH eused the building as defense)
Yeah I'm not reading this wall of bias.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He would lose now but he would trade blows for sure. Its the same for Zoro. This is the final saga, you people need to stop underestimating these guys.
No one is underestimating anyone. Almost everyone acknowledges Law as a strong character. The issue is when people hype the shit out of him and a group of other characters just for breathing while pretending like he's already as strong as the admirals and Yonko. I think everyone agrees with Law putting up a decent fight against the top tiers, but he's not doing what he did against BB or Big Mom if this is Kaido/Shanks/Mihawk or even Green Bull for that matter.

Fuck now revising everything, Teach literally antagonized everyone else and made them an enemy.

> SHP: foretold enemies, Luffy's getting even more furious after the attack on Hancock/Law.

> Marines: kidnapped Koby.

> BMP: kidnapped Pudding.

> RA: destroyed their headquarters.

> RHP: decades long feud.

> WBP remnants: killed their captain and two of their comrades.

> WG: Im tearing his poster apart.

> Weevil: wants revenge for his "father's" death.

Perona is going to be the trigger for Cross Guild:believe:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fuck now revising everything, Teach literally antagonized everyone else and made them an enemy.

> SHP: foretold enemies, Luffy's getting even more furious after the attack on Hancock/Law.

He is OP's biggest pirate villain for a reason. I can't help but feel sorry about people celebrating too soon.

Well can't face the truth IM only saying facts.
Post automatically merged:

Well IM a WG fans (So Law fans too) even tought Kid is my favorite one .
But you you are obviously a Law fans but this is not a reason to not accept the truth .
If im biased named me the attacked BM aimed at law ?

Should be easy if im biased.
He was mostly attacked by her hommies .

Stop the cap my guy .
Like Jimbei said Aokiji going all out vs Akainu was a rare thing he is not the type to do all that for no reason .

Why would Aokiji fight Sanji for BB ?

At best Sanji will be shown not being alow diff or mid diff for aokiji by resisting and they will end the fight .
Aokiji is not going to fight fully Sanji .
It's not happening except if BB have like his mother as an hostage or something .

Also shiryu is invisible and a confirmed pervert so he can also just spar Zoro and go home when BB is defeated.
Kuzan already loyal to Blackbeard pirates . There's no reason to sparring in final war . It's all about all out fight
:kuzanshut:

He also made powerful allies along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.