What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That idiot wanted to leave the battlefield after Law show shockwille, dude had no faith and shit his pants, disgusting as yonkou commander.

You would never see Zoro or Sanji saying this in the middle of Luffy battle.

At least Teach shows why he is one of the most hyped character and put some respect on his name!!

From now on if you’re a Sanji hater or happen to like Zoro more, please don’t quote me

This is me asking nicely

No one who ever gives a genuine take on Sanji in a powerscaling discussion ever does so without bias towards zoro

I’ve never seen someone who truly likes Sanji more than Zoro say zoro is stronger

I don’t feel like dealing with bias people lol

Sanji will fight aokiji now deal with it or cry
How can one not accept Zoro>Sanji in 2022?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That idiot wanted to leave the battlefield after Law show shockwille, dude had no faith and shit his pants, disgusting as yonkou commander.

You would never see Zoro or Sanji saying this in the middle of Luffy battle.

At least Teach shows why he is one of the most hyped character and put some respect on his name!!
why is this not on the summaries thread

:snoopy:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
From now on if you’re a Sanji hater or happen to like Zoro more, please don’t quote me

This is me asking nicely

No one who ever gives a genuine take on Sanji in a powerscaling discussion ever does so without bias towards zoro

I’ve never seen someone who truly likes Sanji more than Zoro say zoro is stronger

I don’t feel like dealing with biased people lol

Sanji will fight aokiji now deal with it or cry
Mate... zoro is stronger than sanji, I am not being biased or trying to put you down I am just stating a fact, don't take this the wrong way.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
They both sound gross but if those are your only 2 options go for in n out get a 4x4 no in n out sauce substitute mustard add a whole grilled onion and chopped chilis with a shake, no fries I wouldn't eat in n out fries if they were free
I will get 2 double double with grilled onions and 2 animal fries and a diet coke

:kobeha:

Way to generalize :risitavirus:

Not all Zoro fans have extremist takes.
You aren’t a zorofan what do you not get????

I literally told you what you were. You are a zoro worshipper

You are one of them
Post automatically merged:

Mate... zoro is stronger than sanji, I am not being biased or trying to put you down I am just stating a fact, don't take this the wrong way.
Bleach is a series about swords
I’m not surprised at your pick
Post automatically merged:

If you like zoro more=You think he’s stronger, that’s it

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
You aren’t a zorofan what do you not get????

I literally told you what you were. You are a zoro worshipper

You are one of them
Yes and? I don't overwank the shit out of Zoro at all, and yet you are just generalizing a whole community because of a couple of WG users you've had bad experiences with.

I could generalize all Sanji fans because of your delusional Sanji > Zoro take, but would that be fair to Sanji fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.