What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
2nad anrd 3ard strongest are always equa like king and queen jabra and kaku etc
They are not. King is stronger than Queen and Kaku is stronger than Jabra, Oda doesn't always have to make characters say: "Oh he stronger than me I respect".

Barely happen between crewmates.

The setup Oda does is clear.

King was Kaido's RHM not Queen. Same for Lucci and Kaku.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
They are not. King is stronger than Queen and Kaku is stronger than Jabra, Oda doesn't always have to make characters say: "Oh he stronger than me I respect".

Barely happen between crewmates.

The setup Oda does is clear.

King was Kaido's RHM not Queen. Same for Lucci and Kaku.
what ias gap betwen them
:quest:

Van Augur isn't BB

BB always take attacks head on. He took against Ace, against Luffy and even WB and he stood up easily.

Heck, after taking Gura he went onto clash with sengoku

Law is good no doubt but him using awakening from the beginning and BB taking those attacks without going all out is testament of BB hype as he already takes more damage than normal..

BB is coming out as hell impressive here because law awakening took BM out another yonkou but BB is fine
Law’s Awakening didn’t take out BM. She always got right back and up and that was also a Law Awakending +Kidd combination attack. BB is impressive for taking on a single Shockwille and going but it still falls compared to BM.

One Piece doesn't work like that fella.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about what we want to be real, I know this since a lot of things I wanted for Zoro to happen, didn't happen.

Saying that Sanji is stronger than Zoro is basically an realistically opposing author's writing.
Saying “Sanji is strong for plot” also goes against his writing

That’s like saying Luffy is only strong for plot when he literally trained his ass off to be that strong, same with Sanji and even green guy

I cannot believe a real human actually thought about this before he typed it lol

Ig WB is only “Strong for plot too” despite only wanting a family

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You need to learn to stop shoving your lame opinions onto others. Once again just because you want or think something will happen doesn’t mean that’s the route oda will go. You literally try speaking things into existence which never come true like thid for example:
You are always doing this using Zoro to hype up Sanji you damn hypocrite.

I'm not shoving anything onto you, I'm showing you the reality, and the reality is, Zoro is and always will be stronger than Sanji, that's the setup Oda does.

Sanji will not fight smoker just cause you say so lol….Aokiji isn’t even an admiral anymore so this endgame you speak of also isn’t set in stone. Sanji’s fighting ambition is the crew btw and no it’s not “just for plot” that’s what people who don’t comprehendwell think
Wasn't me, was Oda himself who had some involvement in both Stamped and RED. Zoro was places against Fujitora and Sanji was placed against Smoker.

Sanji has no fighting ambition, he doesn't strive to be the best, he becomes stronger when plot demands it.

Sanji is a trained martial artist and not just strong for plot. This literally reeks of hatred lol
I'm pretty sure Zeff is a world-renowned Top Tier Martial Artist who conquered the New World if you are saying that Sanji is a trained martial artist.

Zeff just gave birth to Sanji's fighting style, the rest of what you said is your imagination.

You also reallu did cry cause while zoro was bandaged and the gifters were getting wrecked, sanji was there fighting both commanders and you cried, criticized Oda’s writing, threatened to drop the series and avoid powerscaling discussions all together
I say many things when I'm angry if something doesn't go my way but then comes the time when I cool of and see the bigger picture and understand what happened.

Something you cleary never did in regard to Sanji. Zoro vs Sanji is not Mario vs Sonic, there is a clear winner and it's by Oda's writing.

I cannot make this up but there is no denying thst you said and did all of this at one point
I'm learning from my mistakes, you don't. I will obviously thinks thrice in the future before hyping up Zoro to defeat Luffy's main opponent in the arc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Saying “Sanji is strong for plot” also goes against his writing

That’s like saying Luffy is only strong for plot when he literally trained his ass off to be that strong, same with Sanji and even green guy

I cannot believe a real human actually thought about this before he typed it lol

Ig WB is only “Strong for plot too” despite only wanting a family
WB was a established character who served as the peak of the world and we didn't know his motives until his further involvement in the story.

We are with Sanji since the beginning, he doesn't have fighting ambition and doesn't strive to become the strongest.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji fans stills clinging to zoro as usual to hype their own fav when manga doesn't do it for them :milaugh:
Lie, lie and lie your way thru the arguments completely overlooking what Oda has established and presented in the story.

I can't fucking understand how you can look at Straw Hats arcs where Luffy fights the strongest, Zoro fights 2nd and Sanji fights 3rd and fucking say: "Sanji is stronger than Zoro, it's normal".

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law’s Awakening didn’t take out BM. She always got right back and up and that was also a Law Awakending +Kidd combination attack. BB is impressive for taking on a single Shockwille and going but it still falls compared to BM.
BB took multiple awakening attacks including shock wille

And, chapter itself says law is responsible for BM death (partially but he is) and it was his awakenings that did the deed for him.

You should hope law doesn't run of gas before BB actually goes into offensive mode

WB was a established character who served as the peak of the world and we didn't know his motives until his further involvement in the story.

We are with Sanji since the beginning, he doesn't have fighting ambition and doesn't strive to become the strongest.
Yeah and the only okama he did during timeskip was running away from trannies who were trying to rape him when they weren't teaching him how to cook healthier food

Status
Not open for further replies.