What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's complete bull shit. The others were just posting snippets of the raws and I posted the full raws with updated dialogue from the chapter and these clowns delete it for no good reason. What is wrong with these people? This is why Redon should be the only leaker, he's not a buffoon trying to get attention.
You legit added TAC's "Shiryu is in the chapter" joke to your so-called full raws and you're blaming people for being attention seekers?

You exposed what exactly? Everyone knows I support Zoro lmao. A guy on a weeb forum said something triggering, and I am gonna wait for an opportunity and expose him months after. Lmfao, get a life dude. The more desperate you try to hide this, the more humiliating it gets for you. It's better for you to quit as quickly as possible so I won't leave another mark on you. This will slow down your recovery process.

Also, stop using your biased lenses to judge people. It's not my fault you're desperate to keep Zoro on Sanji level lmao. Zoro is beyond him. Get over it.
who said I'm waiting for you, lmao I just saw you stupid post when you arguing with this poor lad and inform him about you.
dude why do you bring sanji all of sudden and i think sanji is weaker than zoro anyway, another typical zorotard behaviour shows up, and don't tell me to get a life when you're here everyday writing paragraphs about how you're favourite character is better than he actually is:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.