What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
who said I'm waiting for you, lmao I just saw you stupid post when you arguing with this poor lad and inform him about you.
dude why do you bring sanji all of sudden and i think sanji is weaker than zoro anyway, another typical zorotard behaviour shows up, and don't tell me to get a life when you're here everyday writing paragraphs about how you're favourite character is better than he actually is:ihaha:
I am having a better life than the guy who gets triggered by a guy who spends his days writing essays about his favorites lmao. You immediately have access to the shit I've said some months ago as soon as you saw my stupid post? lmfao. Congratulations on working so hard to prove nothing coz the other dude is well aware of what I stand for.

Your desperate desire to keep Zoro near Sanji is the reason why you got so triggered by me saying what I said in that post. I too think Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Zoro is stronger than Sanji, so I guess you agree we're both equally fair? You're mocking me for being a pretender when I never shy away from the fact that I am biased toward Zoro when you're worse than me. At least, I don't lose sleep over someone saying Sanji beats Zoro.

I am having a better life than the guy who gets triggered by a guy who spends his days writing essays about his favorites lmao. You immediately have access to the shit I've said some months ago as soon as you saw my stupid post? lmfao. Congratulations on working so hard to prove nothing coz the other dude is well aware of what I stand for.

Your desperate desire to keep Zoro near Sanji is the reason why you got so triggered by me saying what I said in that post. I too think Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Zoro is stronger than Sanji, so I guess you agree we're both equally fair? You're mocking me for being a pretender when I never shy away from the fact that I am biased toward Zoro when you're worse than me. At least, I don't lose sleep over someone saying Sanji beats Zoro.
I love how you both act like you're better than each other but you both can not live without arguing on an anime forum because one of you thinks a character is stronger than a different character.

And all of them are facts, zoro is more durable, law agree. Zoro got a better haki, once again it's a fact, comparing someone who has acoc to someone who don't is plain stupid and finally, zoro is physically stronger than law since the other one don't have a physical feat to begin with:endthis:
Zoro isn’t more durable

He has higher endurance

Zoro has better haki, irrelevant since only a handful of Law’s ability are limited by his opponents haki

Physical strength is also irrelevant against Law

We’re literally seeing Law tango with Blackbeard who has absurd physical strength PLUS Gura in this chapter and (as far as we know) he’s not on the losing end yet

Nothing you brought up is gonna make a big difference in their fight

Zoro isn’t more durable

He has higher endurance

Zoro has better haki, irrelevant since only a handful of Law’s ability are limited by his opponents haki

Physical strength is also irrelevant against Law

We’re literally seeing Law tango with Blackbeard who has absurd physical strength PLUS Gura in this chapter and (as far as we know) he’s not on the losing end yet

Nothing you brought up is gonna make a big difference in their fight
The cope is actually fucking insane, haki and strength don't make a difference dude get some help:endthis:

My friend, You dont need to to show how strong you mental health, and how weak others are, i feel it's just like a way to comfort yourself. People who are really strong they dont care about that

Status
Not open for further replies.