What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I am just preparing my theory thread for after the chapter drops, which includes some infos out of the chapter:

I don’t think blackbeard is a/the antagonist in One Piece after all. We always expected Blackbeard to be one or maybe even the last Antagonist of Luffy in One Piece, since it always looked like he brings up only bad vibes. Which is intentionally done, while at the same time, we merely know about bad things he has done.

What bad things do we know (incl. my thoughts)?

-Blackbeard killed Thatch:
We know he did, he said it by himself and said he did it for the fruit. But doesn’t it seem weird Thatch had not eaten the fruit till then, even so he had the right to. Thatch may have keep the fruit exactly for blackbeard, since he knew he was looking for it and got killed for that. That’s why Blackbeard keeps telling he was the one killing Thatch, since Thatch was killed cause of him. I don’t see why Thatch wouldn’t take it himself or give it to Whitebeard otherwise. Thatch kept it for a reason and this reason may have been Teach himself.

-Blackbeard captured Ace and gave him to the marines

Yes Blackbeard beat Ace and gave him to the marines, we know he did, we saw it. But we also know it wasn’t Blackbeard who went for Ace, it was Ace who went for Blackbeard. Blackbeard was defending himself against Ace and made the best out of the situation for his plan. He even offered him to join his crew, which confused all of us after Thatch. But it could make sense if he doesn’t saw Thatch as his enemy at all. BB offering to catch and kill Luffy together could have been a simple offer to convince Ace to join him, since he knew Ace was looking for Luffy, but didn’t know it was for them being brothers. We also know Blackbeard didn’t went for Luffy after that, so killing Luffy wasn’t his plan after all.

-Blackbeard killed Whitebeard

Whitebeard still thought Blackbeard killed Thatch and went for Ace. And Blackbeard followed his plan. Ace was already dead, the situation was clear. Blackbeard simply took advantage of the situation, he killed a Whitebeard which was extremely close to death anyway and would have been killed by the admirals anyway. He just took the advantage to get the devil fruit he needed to. Like Luffy killed Kaido because he needed to.

But why this whole thoughts? Because we see the fight of Law and Blackbeard and we see Law fighting not bad. Also Law is way to popular to get written out of One Piece right now. So I don’t think Law will lose this fight after all, I think it will be some kind of draw or even Law wins this, which will lead and building some kind of alliance between Blackbeard and Law.

Law is still looking for the story of the D and I guess Blackbeard can teach him a lot about it. I think BB does even know a lot of the dark history and about Imu himself. This is, in this theory, the reason why he was looking for the different DFs. These combination of DFs are maybe the only thing he thinks can take out Imu after all. Maybe Blackbeard is just following his revenge against Imu, build every plan possible to beat him at the end. It would explain why especially Kuzan is joining someone like Blackbeard. Kuzan always seemed to be a lenient guy with no real bad intentions. If he had any information about Imu, this could have lead him into Blackbeards arms.

But wait, if BB is suddenly not the bad guy… why is there the hate with Shanks?
Because Shanks is, like it is joked about since a long time, a bad guy. He is working for Imu.

So far from this… I will build it bigger, but I save this for now here and for discussion. Thread comes after the chapter. :D

Sanji will fight Laffitte, and Kuzan is for Yamato
Laffite, I always vision him fighting against either Brook or name, depending.
Now that pudding is here; I feel that name might have to fight herself.
I gave up the idea of Yamato joining the straw hats. She basically wants to look after wano if any random enemy attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.