What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand. The BB Law stuff is the best part of the arc so far

Egghead Island could not be more shit

Having them appear next to each other in the same chapter makes Egg Head Island even more Boring and Shit

We’ve been on Egg Head nearly 2 months now and the only thing we’ve learnt is Kuma being Bonneys dad and CP0 want to kill Vegapunk for a dumb fuckin reason

There’s no interesting storylines at all at the moment
Thtas because we have just entered in the island and had character introduction. Of course I agree that forced Bonney drama is boring but we have not entered into core of eggisland

Sadly I think Imu is the final villain of the story. BB will take Law’s poneglyphs, fight Luffy at Laugh Tale and die there as Luffy goes on to fight the WG/Imu

When Oda reorganized his final arc he likely decided that BB will be relegated as a secondary antagonist
Whatever Oda does with Imu it sounds bullshit kaguya bs. We don't know anything about him, his appearance, his abilities, his role, just a shadow and him "nuking" an island (said it like that as with this arc there's some serious possibilities everyone got simply teleported by some device, so it could be either way).

Him having two sets of abilities? Ok so like Blackbeard.

Him having some next level haki? Ok so almost like BB or Shanks

Him being another hidden special bs race?

Him being an ancient weapon? We go back to the point would be better to have known that a lot earlier.

Gorosei as his personal guards doing pretty much nothing for 1000 chapters + till they get faced on directly? Meh.

As you said that's very likely, but I find them lame. Blackbeard for example was special since jaya arc. He's unusual from every other character and is the closest to an actual pirate for starters. Is the only one in the verse that broke the power system rule, and again this all happened pre timeskip, well established.

Imu and the Gorosei - till the end of story.

Beating the surprise/sneak attacks allegations won't be easy
I mean it is smart of Law as they’re pirates, but it is obvious that Teach started the fight on poor footing, and if Stronger wasn’t a jobber who got cut in half by a rookie this would not have happened.
But seriously this is a feat for Teach, tanked #2 Law attack with no issues, and he only received it in the first place due to being out of balance

Status
Not open for further replies.