What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why ppl keep bringing up the bombs, Law and Kid damaged BM to the extent of her saying she’s getting fatigued, Law creates a giant crater, Kid forces her down the hole to the point where she free falls into a volcano while Law keeps the homies from saving her. The explosion was like getting rid of the Kazenbo and the bomb threat at the same time as BM, did it add extra damage? Yes of course but being submerged in lava she couldn’t escape from is what killed her, regardless of explosives. If Oda didn’t write it as the volcano doing it perhaps she’d fall in the sea and die to drowning instead, same result. The guys deserve their props I think.
Some people didn't read the story. Yamato froze all the bombs with her power. They all pinpoint to an apparent silhouette "nuke", when Big Mom literally just got fucked in lava just like Kaido.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I love how you both act like you're better than each other but you both can not live without arguing on an anime forum because one of you thinks a character is stronger than a different character.
I like how I am getting this from a guy who copies and reposts stuff to get likes on a weeb forum. The difference b/w you, the other guy, and me is that I understand I am not perfect and I am okay with it as long I am doing what I like doing. Meanwhile, you're trying to make fun of others for minding their own business while pretending like you have the mortal high ground and a better life than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.