What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
Dude it’s just trolling that TAC started months ago. Chill out like Kuzan.

If it happens it happens, all I am saying there can be now another candidate for a Sanji fight. Pizarro/Laffitte/Vasco Shot/Burgess/Kuzan doesn't matter who. I still think Pizarro is more likely, if it is Kuzan so be it, so stop crying.
But it definitely won't be Kuzan. There's no need to cry over something that's never happening.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
Laffite would be a much better fight than boring ass Burgess

But remember that Vasco is the one who will give Sanji his best fight

Oh I’m not hopping off the Lafitte train I’m just trolling Warine.

Lafittes character hopefully gets fleshed out soon cause he looks really dope and his introduction was badass as hell.

I still think Kuzan will fight Smoker if anyone. However, I honestly don’t think Kuzan would betray BB. It’s like the BM and Kaido thing all over again their relationship is legitimate and their goals align.
So Kuzan follows the will of Rocks too?
Because I think that Teach follows Rocks will

Regarding the Marines is general
Fujitora would never fight for the WG
Kizaru and Greenbull would though
I think Kizaru vs Zoro and Greenbull vs Sanji is a possibility
You could even switch the match ups
or the Revos will fight against them

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If it happens it happens, all I am saying there can be now another candidate for a Sanji fight. Pizarro/Laffitte/Vasco Shot/Burgess/Kuzan doesn't matter who. I still think Pizarro is more likely, if it is Kuzan so be it, so stop crying. Maybe Oda says fuck it and Zoro fights Kuzan if that makes you happier.
No no, plz don't tell them to stop crying.

It's fucking hilarious.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.