What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commodore, shall we return to the ship?
(cough) Don't be stupid. Full speed ahead or nothing! Zehahahahaha!
It's "Blackbeard"!
Is every single one of you an ability user?
(wheezing)
Law wheezing after 2 awakening attacks, meaning he won’t be spamming it for long
Auger is the Usopp of the BBPs, Teach no sold Shock Wille and the fight has only begun
I’d argue Law lost more stamina with these attacks than Teach tanking them lol

Ngl i dont see Law pushing BB past mid diff sadly. It is what it is.
Yep. Law having his hurrah moves, then Blackbeard puts him in a bag. Talk about white eyes, even pre timeskip Luffy made BB's eyes go white. The dude always had a certain clumsiness around him. Now he got a nosebleed and is smiling after that attack from Law, Teach was always a monster even defensively.

Law and Kid were very lucky BM was the one they went up against - against other top tiers they would have been sent straight to hell. And their absolute worst match up would have been top tier logias.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zero issue guy? was bloodied white eyed and he crewmate was ready for the ship. Right now Law alone is pushing BB to high difff when he needed to 2v1 Big Mom.
"High diff" for landing one attack when BB was falling mid air :suresure:

BB hasnt even used the Yami Yami yet. Look at Law's surprise when he sees a basic Kurozu.

But alright... High Diff

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why?
Because Law landed one move when BB was falling mid air?
BB never even used Yami on Law in battle until now. This is the first Kurozu he's using.

Plz re-read Ace vs BB, he screamed to Hiken, Hotarubi and St. Elmo's spear but yet mid diff'd Ace.
He screams that much because he takes more pain than anyone.
Doesn't mean he's weak.
Stfu luffy vs bb pre skip was extreme diff cause he landed one move

Zero issue guy? was bloodied white eyed and he crewmate was ready for the ship. Right now Law alone is pushing BB to high difff when he needed to 2v1 Big Mom.
This Law is obviously stronger than the one that faced BM. Law said Awakening takes alot of energy, but now he not even huffing after shock willie. He said he only uses it has last resort yet he pulling it out at start of fight. Showing him pushing his limits in Wano increased his endurance and fighting with Awakening. He also got haki boost from having an extreme diff with BM.

Alright. Correct myself on that.

It's not about Vasco himself but about him being perverted used as an argument for a possible Kuzan/Sanji matchup. Every second or so Male in this series is a perv.

He can surpass Flames but still be below Magma. I see no narrative reason for him to come that far. He has no connection to a heat/magma user like Sabo. With Sabo, it actually makes sense.

I don't. If i saw legitimate reasons I'd acknowledge them even when i don't like it, Sabo/Akainu as an example, but i definitely see nothing that links Sanji with Kuzan
Dude the mere existence of Kuzans introduction as a BB pirates to the world and the fandom taking place by kidnapping Pudding and taking place in the Germa cover story creates the narrative.

You’re coping because you don’t want to see it. As I said that’s fine to not want it to be the case but saying it’s as likely as Nami vs Kuzan is Kinyagi level.

Status
Not open for further replies.