What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think Law uses R-Room to counter Grash. He creates right as BB gets in stance.
Law used Rroom to confine them in the room as BB is preparing for attack and used Amputate to cut Stronger, then BB forced Law to release them using Grash after commenting about Law's awakening. Law is basically using wireless rooms now lmao

D

Deleted member 83

He looked so happy before becoming fleet admiral
:suresure::suresure:
Den Den Mushi: Blackbeard of the Four Emperors has made contact with Trafalgar Law!! Location is Winner Island in the New World!!

Akainu: another event that we need to “wait for the outcome”….What a frustrating job it is….!!
…to be a Fleet Admiral!!!

though ngl I dislike it’s getting repetitive
Akainu shows up, gets mad, cut away

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Shock Wille == Quake attack

Puncture wille is much more powerful where BM tanks it.

In comparison akainu gets K.O.ed by a single quake punch

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Tejas @Hanzo hattori @Jailer @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
You can’t compare the attack that split Marineford to an attack that can’t even split this random shoreline, lol

Akainu tanked an exponentially more powerful attack than these and did not lose consciousness lol. Big Mom was killed by bombs btw.

Bogard

You can't win
Well looks like Oda found a way to make the Heart Pirates relevant without it being too much inconsistent by introducing the fact they are stronger in the seas, plus taking advantage of the fact that the Blackbeard pirates are full of devil fruit users to try to make their ship sink

At least in terms of battle strategy, it was well thought

Law will not get one shotted
i'm not saying he will, but that should be major damage to him at the very least in both luffy and ace example they are hurting pretty badly afterwards law imo should be hurting just as much (assuming he does indeed quake him) if not more than the previous two examples because he is getting hit with such a devastating attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.