What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakened ope is absolutely broken, nothing out of the blue. He’s a solid low top tier in my books solely due to that.
But yeah Teach always starts his fights in a goofy manner, this will not be as close as people think but Law will put up. good showing
I mean he hits kurouzu before the scene cuts. Law can't use his devil fruit, he's dead. Blackbeard takes one hit and his crew actually wants to protect him unlike big moms family who wants her to die. He looks better after shock wille than mom looked after pieces of metal

Imo I think Law will trump the Black hole/Quake combo after some difficulty.

That's not the problem. Oda has been making BB knock on a particular door for a while. Nothing ever stated he stopped at 2 fruits. Plus he's got a flag with 3 skulls. His unique body tease is definitely going to play a role here, especially when Vegapunk starts talking about DFs

What worries me (for Law), is that BB definitely has something up his sleeve he hasn't shown anyone yet. But Law definitely will put up a good fight against this 2nd combo of powers. It's a possible trio that's the scary thought

Imo I think Law will trump the Black hole/Quake combo after some difficulty.

That's not the problem. Oda has been making BB knock on a particular door for a while. Nothing ever stated he stopped at 2 fruits. Plus he's got a flag with 3 skulls.

What worries me (for Law), is that BB definitely has something up his sleeve he hasn't shown anyone yet. But Law definitely will put up a good fight against this 2nd combo of powers. It's a possible trio that's the scary thought
BB showing his 3rd DF vs Law :finally:

Can't wait for Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger
Chopper: *hits stronger in the middle of the torso splitting him in two and seemingly killing him*

A couple of chapters pass

Stronger is back together, and alive. How?

Law didn't connect him back after the fight.

November 2025 - the Kin'emon/Stronger incident
The fight is already settled in stone, it will be chopper, bepo, camel and stronger Vs Doc Q. Stronger will die at the end of the fight because of old age (extremely emotional scene):endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.