What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he knows that those techniques aren’t going to work in this level of combat so rather than just draining stamina with low level techniques he should use all his stamina available to fight at his strongest for less time.
It could be that too,But Law seems very confident.I'm sure Oda gave him a stamina PU.I think Oda was just nerfing Law at this point for drama,now he is letting him go all out with his fruit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again it wasn’t blocked, stop spreading misinformation. Law stopped extending the sword otherwise he gets hit by Gura first.
What does that even mean? The sword is over BB's head. If it was intangible, then Law could just push it down making it enter BB's body. Law tried to stab BB, BB moved the sword upwards with the punch.

The one spreading misinformation is you.

It could be that too,But Law seems very confident.I'm sure Oda gave him a stamina PU.I think Oda was just nerfing Law at this point for drama,now he is letting him go all out with his fruit.
Stamina boost is fine; but it’s not a substantial power up.

As I said it’s like 100 to 95. Laws not mid diffing his previous self.

I'm behind Law, but don't be fooled, Teach is dominating from now on.
I think maybe they will have one more even chapter and then BB dominates.BB gets his ship damaged badly.Law's gets his poneglyphs stolen by Shyriu and Van Augr.Law lands some critical hit on BB and someone arrives to interrupt the fight:either weevil or the marines.
So there would be two reasons for BB to let heart pirates go:his ship might sink,admirals arriving after he is injured from fighting.
Post automatically merged:

@Gol D. Roger so we can assume R-Room stands for “remote room”?
Possibly,but it has special properties too.No sound gets out of it.

What does that even mean? The sword is over BB's head. If it was intangible, then Law could just push it down making it enter BB's body. Law tried to stab BB, BB moved the sword upwards with the punch.

The one spreading misinformation is you.
He didn’t push it upwards, that’s headcanon and it’s not directly next to Teach, it’s just perspective. Law just couldn’t reach in time so he released the shockwave to counter Teach, it’s too risky there’s still a fair amount of distance between the sword and BB.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Current Law is stronger than Wano Law

> He already mentioned he learned few stuffs in haki since his battle with the yonko
> He directly started fighting with awakening when it was a last ressort in Wano

It's likely that awakening is less draining to him now, he has yet to use Puncture Wille and he probably has a new trumpcard
I love to see that for 2 reasons:

I like Law and it looks great as one point.
And the other one... its gonna be most likely the same for Kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.