What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if Kid will actually beat shanks, probably not given how important shanks is.

But by virtue of him and Law being Luffy's "rivals", I'm guessing that by EoS, the strongest captains after Luffy will be: Teach, Law, and Kid. All of whom should be stronger than Shanks.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
if
Luffy--> egghead island
Law-->winner island

Then I'm guessing Kid and Shanks are headed to Elbaf, which is also where the burned man is hiding. Really don't see anywhere else they could go, unless Oda intends for them to just meet up and fight on some unimportant island. But I doubt it, as he's already doing that with Law.
Elbaf really makes sense and would bring back some old theory i had about Kid and Killer and their symbolism, specially including Shanks (and Buggy):
Theory - Adv.CoC of Kid -> TYR | Worstgen

Still a pretty good read!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Reborn

I think I know what can happen. I thought of two scenarios.

In both scenarios Law pushes Blackbeard into the sea with awakening move and now:

1. Shiryu or Kuzan or both sneak up on Law and his crew and defeat them, before Law passes out he sees Blackbeard casually walking out of the sea with no effects or potentially with new DF.

2. We scrap Shiryu and Kuzan and Blackbeard does the same with coming out revealing his new DF or something.

if
Luffy--> egghead island
Law-->winner island

Then I'm guessing Kid and Shanks are headed to Elbaf, which is also where the burned man is hiding. Really don't see anywhere else they could go, unless Oda intends for them to just meet up and fight on some unimportant island. But I doubt it, as he's already doing that with Law.
I’m going to guess they fight on Lodestar where they’ll meet the burned man.

Shanks will take kidd off the board like BB is taking law off the board

@ShishioIsBack I’m going to be honest, I never understood your loathsome attitude towards Sanji fans, not once in almost a decade of forums,

Until today when I saw them using Kuzan’s outfit to powerscale.

Now I understand the rage. Lol
Hmm we have been hearing similar load of garbage for years

"Dorry and Broggy so Zoro = Sanji"
"Chicken wings so Zoro = Sanji"

Status
Not open for further replies.