What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid will likely get even more hyped now. He might actually defeat Shanks. He‘s not somebody Luffy has to defeat per story telling and that will antagonize Luffy, so Kid becomes more of a rival and not a friendly rival like Law.
Exactly my point and cant wait to see that.

Also its pretty clear he will meet Shanks on his way right now, since it was stated there are only 3 routes from Wano in direction One Piece.

One of it was taken by Law, it lead to Blackbeard. The chance Shanks taking this route and didnt meet Blackbeard or didnt met him yet is literally 0.

The second one was taken by Luffy and lead directly to Vegapunk. There was not the slightest sign Shanks would have been here. The chance exists, but is extremely low.

The third one, the only one left, was taken by Kid and we dont know where it leads now. But since we know Shanks went also for the One Piece, there is literally just this route.

Law already used his second strongest move, landed a shock willie due to BB's usual idiocy and lack of aerial mobility, Jean Bart had to cover his ass since he can't move and then got another shock willie easily parried, excuse me but what happened to Law landing his awakening moves whenever wherever he feels like and oneshotting whoever? :saden:

Kidd needs to avenge his lost arm.You might be onto something...Just what the fuck will cross guild do?
Kid: Has red hair, has one arm.
Shanks: Has red hair, has one arm.

What better successor for Shanks as a Yonkou is there xD?

Cross Guild are more like allies atp. Mihawk trained Zoro, Buggy and Luffy are basically friends now and Croc is not really an enemy either. Given their Mafia theme, Bege might join them, too. I think they‘re the place for all the former antagonists to go to and play a supporting role.

Status
Not open for further replies.