What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to see that for 2 reasons:

I like Law and it looks great as one point.
And the other one... its gonna be most likely the same for Kid!
Kid will likely get even more hyped now. He might actually defeat Shanks. He‘s not somebody Luffy has to defeat per story telling and that will antagonize Luffy, so Kid becomes more of a rival and not a friendly rival like Law.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He didn’t push it upwards, that’s headcanon and it’s not directly next to Teach, it’s just perspective. Law just couldn’t reach in time so he released the shockwave to counter Teach, it’s too risky there’s still a fair amount of distance between the sword and BB.
Man, cut the BS. It's literally above BB's head:

It wouldn't touch BB no matter how much he extends it. It was clearly countered.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I know where you come from and what you mean.

But, it is kinda too fitting. Specially if you consider we dont know anything about blackbeards past and motivation yet.

Also, yes BB got Ace captured, but it was Ace who went after BB, not the other way around. BB wants "the throne", which is just the "King of Pirates" title, the same thing Luffy wants. But behind luffys wish, there is the freedom. What does we know whats behind BBs wish here? We dont know.
We don't know about what's behind BB motivation and his backstory because we didn't get to BB's arc yet.

We don't know nothing much about Shanks and mihawk either because of same reason.

Yes, ace went after him but for Luffy it's different because BB told him he wanted to capture Luffy but Ace scarficed himself for him.

And, as I said we have far more narrative for BB fighting luffy right now.

If oda intended to ally BB then BB gathering fruits and making a crew which parallels SHs becomes mute.

Not to mention, BB thinks he is the one who will drive this era which WB refuted by saying "he isn't the man Roger was waiting for"

So, Luffy vs BB is set in stone as it will be clash of two Ds to take the throne (which once belonged to D family most likely not in pirate sense but one piece) and then Luffy will go after WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.