What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an issue against top guns who can work around his abilities. I mean, he's forced to use awakening very early in the fight. If the fight drags, then it'll be a problem as it's too taxing.
If he doesn’t bring it up during this fight his stamina issues are overrated, that’s all I’m saying. In every versus battle people always bring that shit up

BB’s not “blocking Kroom”, he’s blocking the shockwave from the Kroom. You can’t block something that’s intangible, I swear some people can’t read lol. Basically it was just a clash of two shockwaves, he won’t be blocking it if the room/sword itself is inside his body again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
BB’s not “blocking Kroom”, he’s blocking the shockwave from the Kroom. You can’t block something that’s intangible, I swear some people can’t read lol. Basically it was just a clash of two shockwaves, he won’t be blocking it if the room/sword itself is inside his body again.
Well done fucking Einstein
He won't be blocking it if it's inside him

He won't be blocking it if his head is cut off

To the varying degree of bitch boys who were crying about Law yesterday

Oda said it to you mfs 3 times and even 2 chapters in

if you can’t read then that’s on you. In a pirate fight, fairness ceases to exist. Quit crying about stupid shit like “cheap shotting” or “Sneak Attacks”
learn to be a man and call it what it is

Law is just strong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.