What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an issue against top guns who can work around his abilities. I mean, he's forced to use awakening very early in the fight. If the fight drags, then it'll be a problem as it's too taxing.
Tbf neither BB nor Law underestimate the other. It would be dumb to not go all out from the start. That‘s what I hate about Luffy‘s fights. If he went all out from the start, things would be a lot different.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Tbf neither BB nor Law underestimate the other. It would be dumb to not go all out from the start. That‘s what I hate about Luffy‘s fights. If he went all out from the start, things would be a lot different.
Oda does that deliberately with Luffy's fights to raise tension. I don't think BB is trying as much as Law but he's certainly not going easy.

Yes even fodders were piercing WB

:suresure:

Akainu is shit in comparison to BM dura
The point is Meme couldn't even make near dead Law budge an inch, was mauling him with her insane haki without use.
Akainu leaves Wb with half his head busted, proceeds to one shot Jimbo (who can solo Meme as far as we know), one shot Ivankov then solo the world's strongest crew. Meme would've literally died to Jimbo if the gura didn't kill her
:risitasad:

Well done fucking Einstein
He won't be blocking it if it's inside him

He won't be blocking it if his head is cut off
You don’t get what I’m saying lol, you guys are aguing the room itself is blocked. That’s not how it works, it’s the shockwave that was blocked. And your passive-aggressive tone doesn’t make you sound smart, just a jackass. I liked it better when you were crying ZKK lol

Status
Not open for further replies.