What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m exhausted”

she used all her energy to kill them and failed
Lol no. Plot didn't let her double tap. She was heading to the rooftop to help finish of Luffy and shows multiple powered up moves the next chapter including misery and maser canon. How did she wasted all her energy but in the next chapter is spamming named attacks.

i'm not saying he will, but that should be major damage to him at the very least in both luffy and ace example they are hurting pretty badly afterwards law imo should be hurting just as much (assuming he does indeed quake him) if not more than the previous two examples because he is getting hit with such a devastating attack.
BB will get his chapter where he has the upper hand, just don’t think this will be like Ace. This fight will probably go on for a while

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This also explains how Law sliced MiSeRy.

He can use Amputate inside these wireless R Rooms now.
I think he can only cut things inside the Rroom. Misery wasn't inside the room, so it was a normal cut.

That's my biggest takeaway. That opens a whole nother level of possible attacks and combinations
Yup, the only issue is shooting the Room accurately without the person dodging or evading. I wonder if this helps him save stamina.

Lol no. Plot didn't let her double tap. She was heading to the rooftop to help finish of Luffy and shows multiple powered up moves the next chapter including misery and maser canon. How did she wasted all her energy but in the next chapter is spamming named attacks.
She’s going beyond her energy reserves. That why everybody thinks 1039 and 1040 are extreme diffs conditions

:suresure::suresure:
Den Den Mushi: Blackbeard of the Four Emperors has made contact with Trafalgar Law!! Location is Winner Island in the New World!!

Akainu: another event that we need to “wait for the outcome”….What a frustrating job it is….!!
…to be a Fleet Admiral!!!

though ngl I dislike it’s getting repetitive
Akainu shows up, gets mad, cut away
I‘m just waiting until he can‘t take it anymore and just fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.