What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fucking earthquake only moved Law's hand in specific while leaving his entire body intact? :risicheck:

Man, you're definitely a hacker who took control of Geo's account. There is no way Geo is this bad. I refuse to believe this is you.
Yes

You are just hell bent on downplaying Law. The blade in kroom is intangible..not even Big Mom's high level haki could make it tangible. Yet you are here claiming that a quake blocked the blade when it can be logically explained that the quake destabilized Law which changed the direction of the blade

idk if Kid will actually beat shanks, probably not given how important shanks is.

But by virtue of him and Law being Luffy's "rivals", I'm guessing that by EoS, the strongest captains after Luffy will be: Teach, Law, and Kid. All of whom should be stronger than Shanks.
I don't think kid will lose twice to shanks especially after the first time he lost his hand. Moreover there is no real reason to keep kid of all people alive if shanks defeats him again. and I don't think kid is dying. The fight would probably be interrupted by the man marked by flames

I kinda do. See Old Ray. He's a Top Tier still but he rules out the possibility of him defeating current BB but a YC1 is nothing for Old Ray so i personally put Law and Kid there where he and by extension Garp and Sengoku are
Well yeah but for there to be a tier, it would mean that Ray couldn't even push BB past High diff..which can't be true because otherwise BB would not be weary of facing him

Nani? Also, go easy with the insults. I didn't say anything to you.

What has defeating the WG/Navy to do with finding Laugh tale ?

- Aramaki vs Kid: Naturevs Tech. Both are hot headed
- Fujitora vs Law: Both use Gravity powers and are swordsman
That would be much better for admirals tbh
If Zoro Law Kidd fight Admirals I'd actually have excitement for Admiral fight

If Sanji and Jinbei get one it'd be hella disappointing

What has defeating the WG/Navy to do with finding Laugh tale ?
Because it's about the one who finds the one piece challenging the world (WG/Navy). What do Kid's and Law's bum asses have to do with it?
- Aramaki vs Kid: Naturevs Tech. Both are hot headed
- Fujitora vs Law: Both use Gravity powers and are swordsman
wtf are you talking about? Kid's power isn't tech. It's magnetism collecting scraps.
Law's powers aren't gravity, it's medical powers.

Do you even read the series?
:rolaugh:

If anything going by your logic Kid vs Fujitora would make "more sense" because they both use fundamental forces of universe

This is quite obviously the chapter that should make Law look good. From here on out it's all Teach beat down. You can kinda see it in their last clash. BB can casually block Law's best technique.

BB is a monster.
The copium has already begun

btw laws not using a named technique to clash with gura here he’s using base kroom to extend his sword. God dam do y’all even know how laws powers work. Law and bb are both flexing their DF in the clash. No named techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.