What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw y’all don’t understand how laws awakening works

anesthesia is a separate move that pierces the target so they don’t feel it. The move that bypasses durability. Law didn’t even need to use anesthesia on BB:steef::steef:
Anesthesia is what allowed him to make the incision because he lacked the arm strength and haki to do it the traditional way.
He also used it against BB since he wasn't really stabbed.

Based on what
He couldn't even react to pre skip luffy or a dead wb
Everyone he has fought has landed hits
You realise pre and post skip BB aren't the same ?
That is complete fucking bullshit
Shock Ville isn't even stronger than Roof Top Zoros Tatsumaki

It literally has no actual power..just internal destruction and even then it just made Big Mom cough up a bit of blood.

It isn't even on the same tier as King of Hell.
Maybe Puncture ville is on par with bottom King of hell attacks but Zoro is also far more balanced and skilled fighter than Law.
And the entire point of that attack is internal destruction lol. Did i say it wasn't?
Law is far more versatile than Zoro. If you think Law is like a sitting duck waiting for Zoro to unload his attacks you're greatly mistaken.

Luffy vs Sakazuki.
Law vs Kizaru.
Kidd vs Aramaki.
Sabo vs Fujitora.
BB will be put down before the final war.The guy is picking fights left and right,he is going to meet his demise soon.
Sabo vs fuji being there final matchup would be weird imo
If anything luffy would tag in sabo to fight akainu in his place imo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Except it was shown several times vs Big Mom. And this isn't about Kroom, it is about the Kroom sword being intangible or not.
What was shown against Big Mom is that her defense can't block Law's Kroom while what you're saying is nothing can stop it. Both are not the same thing. That's a ridiculous logic on many levels.

Except they are not literally Clashing. We can clearly see in the panel that Law's sword is above BBs head
They literally are

There is contact b/w the two. The sword was redirected. The sword is literally shaking for us to clearly see it. It's genuinely concerning I am actually being forced to explain this.
Yeah because it is not logical to claim that a QUAKE can destabilize an opponent launching an attack:seriously:
It's logical to say quakes can destabilize a person or an attack. However, it's downright dumb to say you can only move a person's hand with a quake while the quake can't even touch the weapon in hand. I don't even have words to describe how ridiculous that is without using offensive words, which I don't want to do with you.

Stop comparing that bum ass dude Zoro to law law is fighting an eos Luffy lvl opponent while
Zoro getting no panel time babysitting a ship just to extreme diff kaku and stussy :whitepress:oda is clearly showing us LOro is gonna play no part in the egghead arc while law fights yonko ok lvl ppl zorotards are the worse type of creatures ever created :beckmoji:

I mean it is smart of Law as they’re pirates, but it is obvious that Teach started the fight on poor footing, and if Stronger wasn’t a jobber who got cut in half by a rookie this would not have happened.
But seriously this is a feat for Teach, tanked #2 Law attack with no issues, and he only received it in the first place due to being out of balance
WAIT

LAW GOT JUMPED

BB IS THE AGGRESSOR

AND BB STARTED THE FIGHT ON POOR FOOTING???

U CSNT MAKE THIS LAW DOWNPLAY SHT UP :risitameh:

@Roo @Surgeon of death @Pantheos @park_min young @Xlaw @Welkin

I like this explanation too. Doesn't make sense for Gura to stop room which is intsngible which is the properties if Law's sword when coated with kroom. But his arm can be redirected, coule be done via the vibrations coming from the gura df. Or some combination of yami/haki/gura, like Yamti disabling the intangible properties.
You can even see that Law's stance in the last panel is not normal, he is dug in bracing against the quake

Easily. Zoro has 2 blitz attacks. Shishi sonson and Asura. Every other attack is blocked by Gura Gura head on.
Lmao "blitz attacks"

My guy Zoro runs faster than Law can even move his fingers.

A) Gura Gura isn't getting past Zoros CoC. Advanced CoC is strongest power in the world and Roger used advCoC and not Gura agsinst Roger

B) Yami is useless

C) Zoros Haki is a lot stronger than Blackbeards

D) Zoros AP and lethality is far greater. Teach skin isn't nearly as durable as King's sword or King's wings as it can be penetrated by normal bullets.

E) Zoro is simply a lot more balanced and multidimensional fighter than Law

Blackbeard will put up a fight but in the end will get mid/high diffed.

G

Gorosei Informer

“Fuck poor people!”
“Fuck rich people!”
Fight!
Just to add to this too, Kidds dialogue could line up vs Aramaki too:

Ive always believed Kidd is a D and thus like his real life inspiration, he is Kidd rather than Kid, William Kidd and Eustass Kidd. Oda even made Eustass Kidd Scottish like William Kidd deliberately!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kidd

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/dejax4
https://www.cbr.com/one-piece-eustass-kid-facts/

Him and Franky are both from South Blue and have similar interests/parallels too.

I actually hope Kidd ends up in this arc too, this NEEDS to be his arc like it should be for Franky too regardless. But given how Oda handled Zoro at Wano and so far Elbaf for Usopp is in limbo, never mind how Oda will handle that too...

Sigh lol.

Bonney is South Blue like Kidd and Franky too. Perona as well I think? Not Perona actually but Kuzan, Ace, Sengoku etc, Lucky Roux...Hmmm...

Lmao "blitz attacks"

My guy Zoro runs faster than Law can even move his fingers.

A) Gura Gura isn't getting past Zoros CoC. Advanced CoC is strongest power in the world and Roger used advCoC and not Gura agsinst Roger

B) Yami is useless

C) Zoros Haki is a lot stronger than Blackbeards

D) Zoros AP and lethality is far greater. Teach skin isn't nearly as durable as King's sword or King's wings as it can be penetrated by normal bullets.

E) Zoro is simply a lot more balanced and multidimensional fighter than Law

Blackbeard will put up a fight but in the end will get mid/high diffed.
Power to destroy the world > Something Yamatrash can use tbh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You realise pre and post skip BB aren't the same ?

And the entire point of that attack is internal destruction lol. Did i say it wasn't?
Law is far more versatile than Zoro. If you think Law is like a sitting duck waiting for Zoro to unload his attacks you're greatly mistaken.
Even now he's showing no great reactions

Law is a sitting duck

We have it on panel zoro can move and unsheathe 3 swords faster than Law can move 2 fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.