What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM is doing better than Teach

Law needed Kid to create an opening for him, whereas against teach, he could just land it himself
Landed himself with an *
BB is a bumbling idiot that somehow can't do anything in the air and once again Law cannot teleport while using his awakening, Jean Bart had to cover him while he was prepping for the attack.
On the ground 1v1 Law's 2nd strongest attack was casually deflected. Either BB is the new benchmark for speed, reactions and intelligence or someone tried to sells us a dream. :rolaugh:

Law's KROOM is intangible. It's a manga fact that can't be denied

Gura Gura no mi being able to clash with with an intangible force makes sense because the Quakes are ALSO intangible.

Just like how Quake Bubble was able to touch and push Akainu to the floor without WB's hand making physical contact.

So it's moving force vs moving force clashing against each other makes sense
Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Intangible force can clash with Intangible force

You heard it hear guys

My boyy is on to some rough shit right now

Laws kroom exists in another dimension
Blackbeard can reach that dimension with Gura Gura

AdvCoC can not reach that dimension

This **** :milaugh::funky:

Lmao boys two Intangibles don't automatically touch each other lmao

Idea of Intangible is that it can't be touched

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You heard it hear guys

This is the vista = mihawk guy what do you expect

Law's KROOM is intangible. It's a manga fact that can't be denied

Gura Gura no mi being able to clash with with an intangible force makes sense because the Quakes are ALSO intangible.

Just like how Quake Bubble was able to touch and push Akainu to the floor without WB's hand making physical contact.

So it's moving force vs moving force clashing against each other makes sense
Haki is also intangible, can it clash with Kroom?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
?
Shiryu isn't stronger than kuzan and neither is zoro
How is not stronger than Kuzan? If his using invisibility to his advantage and beating Zoro makes him stronger than Zoro, then it should be the same with Kuzan as long as Kuzan can't counter it, right?

??
Shiryu being on the same level as zoro does put him on the same level as luffy and blackbeard
???
What are you even talking about?

In what universe is saying shiryu and zoro are comparable with shiryu possibly being stronger
In any type of way equal sayin shiryu is on the same level as luffy blackbeard and kuzan
You said Shiryu is stronger the Zoro, and a big part of the reason why Shiryu is stronger than Zoro is because of his invisibility, which Zoro can't counter. It's because Shiryu has Kaido level power that could trade blows with Zoro's CoC. Why can't we use the same logic for Luffy and BB? Why does it matter if they have more power than him if they can't counter his fruit? Why use different logic for Zoro and BB?

Am I doing this right?

S

stealthblack

Not sure if I should be hyped for sanji vs aokiji, or oda would even give the swordman of the crew to sanji just so zoro can fight aokiji, that is likely on par with blackbeard:kuzanshut:

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You heard it hear guys

Cry harder. Zoro can't block Kroom.

Why do you people do not aknowledge for once and for all that Law is only a bit under Luffy's level?

Kid would be more or less like Law's league but IMO he's (Law) slighty superior thanks to his Devil Fruit.

Anyways, Oda is rushing up my dudes... so there's no more room for deafeat and rematch. So maybe even the Strawhats wouldn't touch Blackbeard's theme but directly to fight the Marines and the World Government and then after, Imu.

At least, try to read a bit before jumping the gun. That's all I can say.
Your reasoning is that if Shiryu gives Zoro trouble that means he's top tier and stronger than Kuzan and on the same level as fucking Luffy and Blackbeard
instead of realizing that Zoro is not that strong.

Kuzan and Shiryu were both WG employees and Kuzan was part of strongest force that WG has, while Shiryu's bum ass was at most comparable to Magellan's bum ass who was brought to his knees by preTS Luffy. Kuzan takes a hot, massive shit on Shiryu

Kid is definitely giving Shanks a run for his money if they ever meet. Delusional people would just call Oda a hack again ’cause their headcanons gets shattered
”Shanks low diffs Kid, Shanks low diffs both Law and Kid ’cause of haki and speed“

The man who’ll kill him, Teach is getting roughed up by Law alone
So much for can’t do shit 1v1 huh? :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.