What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid ain't winning against Shanks.

People are overlooking basic shonen logic to wank their fav over the moon

Oda hasn't even fleshed out BB and shanks and fans think oda will make them lose to side characters without giving them due to time for their arcs which is messed up logic.

If Kid fought Shanks, then shanks will rekt kidd for sure.

Also, No current commander is stronger than their captain future opponent
No you don't get it, Luffy's rival will obviously beat 2 yonkous so they can be yonkou too. It's a portrayal question, Luffy=Kidd=Law and Zoro=bepo=Killer:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chasing poneglyphs - well, he doesn‘t really have any yet except maybe Linlin‘s. She had just that, too.
Kuzan is not really his ally. He defo intends to backstab BB at some point. We know that from what he told Smoker.
Broke into ID only after Luffy already did, had almost all his crew wiped out by Magellan if it wasn‘t for Shiryu.
Killed WB after the latter was attacked by multiple powerhouses and severely weakened.

BB is a fool. And a coward. He used to be cool during the Jaya Arc, and the battle vs Ace was also pretty cool. But now he is just so far behind of Luffy and just so lame compared to the SHs that I can‘t see him as the main/final antagonist by any means anymore. The SHs just formed an Alliance with Kid, Law and the Wano people which took down 2 Yonkou and most of their crews. With the only YC who never got defeated by them being Smoothie lel. With all the build up it just seems like the Yonkou time is over and there‘s primarily the WG left to defeat, and the remaining Yonkou will get side lined.
So you think Oda will sideline BB and shanks?
Why?

Shanks is literally one of Oda's fav and one of the most hyped character.

BB and his crew got full parallel with Shs.

Both decided to fight for the one piece and got huge hype from the beginning which not even kaido or BM got.

So, how oda making them lose to side characters make sense?

They are getting their own time and law/kidd faced them then they are getting rekt as it's their time to get fleshed out

BM is doing better than Teach

Law needed Kid to create an opening for him, whereas against teach, he could just land it himself
Blackbeard is a reckless fighter that wins in the end, (ask Ace, who landed an attack on him but took a massive L) and Big Meme is an incompetent fighter that forgets the powers she has and is now getting cooked medium rare

That wasn't simple steel though, but a Vegapunk enforced wall potentially with sea stone.
Zoro might end up being able to cut it but the point is the force generated by the Gura is so strong that even after it was absorbed by the wall, a shockwave was still strong enough to travel through it and had Sengoku cover his head.
Oda described it as equal to a logia for a reason
Well you gotta remember the door Zoro cut through was also a shock absorber

Sanjis kicks couldn't do anything but give them a minor dent

Of course this is far bigger and requires far more force

But current Zoros attack power is definitely 1000 times greater than punk hazard one sword Hakiless Zoro.

Geo, it was a literal clash. Look at the SFX.
Again I think you are misunderstanding my point. The claim is that the Quake is what moved the sword away...that still clasifies as a clash but the sword itself is intangible which means BB did not touch (therefore not everyone can simply stop the sword)..this is emphasized by there being no impact drawings

Kid ain't winning against Shanks.

People are overlooking basic shonen logic to wank their fav over the moon

Oda hasn't even fleshed out BB and shanks and fans think oda will make them lose to side characters without giving them due to time for their arcs which is messed up logic.

If Kid fought Shanks, then shanks will rekt kidd for sure.

Also, No current commander is stronger than their captain future opponent
Shanks is a member of the old gen, Kid is a member of the new gen and is specifically portrayed as Luffy's rival.

Obviously, if they fought right now, Shanks would win. However, we don't know when they will fight and under what circumstances. It very well could be the case that Shanks gets 2v1ed by Teach and Kid and that's how he dies. In any case, Kid's going to be a stronger and more infamous pirate by EoS.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BM was able to take one shock wille fine as well.

She only broke her bones after taking at least 2 shock wille and at least 2 massive attacks from Kid, plus anything that happened off-screen.
Let's not go into what happened at off screen.

Also, BB takes 2 times the damage/pain so a stronger shockwille version dealt more damage to BB than what BM had

Blackbeard is a reckless fighter that wins in the end, (ask Ace, who landed an attack on him but took a massive L) and Big Meme is an incompetent fighter that forgets the powers she has and is now getting cooked medium rare
BM didn't forget anything, she was using haki the entire time. That's why Law could never teleport her.

BM's haki is just constantly active unless she's somehow impaired.

Kid was using haki against big mom and kaido

Not every character is drawn using haki with the black ink
Law using "a great deal of haki"

Clearly, if Kid can hurt BM with metal, it wasn't just normal metal. At least not his unawakened attacks like the bull or damned punk.
Well to me best development of this chapter is that kroom can be blocked

I don't think Zoro will have any issues with Law anymore.

But I think Law and Kidd are at worst in betweeners and depending on how this fight goes they could be low top tiers too

Status
Not open for further replies.