What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BM is doing better than Teach

Law needed Kid to create an opening for him, whereas against teach, he could just land it himself
BM didn't do better than Teach

Teach took shock wille because of poor footing.

Second, he took shock wille which was stronger version of what landed on BM because Law is stronger and fresh against BB while he was drained against BM. Yet, BB is fine and laughed

Bogard

You can't win
I agree that he is strong but he and kidd got no reason to fight off the admirals, if SH go to marijoa why would law and kidd join ?
Well Law is a D, who have business with the Celestial Dragons who live in Marijoa. He is also a target Akainu want to get rid off since Dressrosa, even sending Fujitora on that mission, telling him not to return in any marine base if he doesn't capture Luffy or Law

Well Law is a D, who have business with the Celestial Dragons who live in Marijoa. He is also a target Akainu want to get rid off since Dressrosa, even sending Fujitora on that mission, telling him not to return in any marine base if he doesn't capture Luffy or Law
Yea, Oda made it clear that law and Kidd are more important than the sh thus it is only logical for them to get all the important fight while zoro will fight the like of momonga:endthis:

This chapter Oda showed off most of the important heart pirates. The mask guy operates the submarine, Shachi and Penguin can fight underwater and maybe use fishman like techniques, jean bart either has haki or tekkai and can block bullets with his body.

The one heart pirate that didn't get a spotlight this chapter was Bepo, who is confirmed to be the vice captain. Similarly, the one blackbeard pirate who seems to be absent this chapter was burgess.

I'm guessing in 1065, we will get maybe one or two panels of Bepo vs Burgess and Oda will maybe show off some of Bepo's powers. My personal theory: Law will use his awakening to create an artificial moon, like vegeta did in DBZ, allowing Bepo to go su long against Burgess.

Everyone has a number of there new outfits like nami or robin and usopp and jinbei but sanji jinbei dont have any number maybe they could not break there will and be a part of the crew of vegapunk

This chapter Oda showed off most of the important heart pirates. The mask guy operates the submarine, Shachi and Penguin can fight underwater and maybe use fishman like techniques, jean bart either has haki or tekkai and can block bullets with his body.

The one heart pirate that didn't get a spotlight this chapter was Bepo, who is confirmed to be the vice captain. Similarly, the one blackbeard pirate who seems to be absent this chapter was burgess.

I'm guessing in 1065, we will get maybe one or two panels of Bepo vs Burgess and Oda will maybe show off some of Bepo's powers. My personal theory: Law will use his awakening to create an artificial moon, like vegeta did in DBZ, allowing Bepo to go su long against Burgess.
Dragon and vegapunk connection I guess

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shiryu is zoro future opponent and he is overall still on the same level as zoro. Him having a devilfruit doesn't somehow diminish that
Well, in that case, we can safely conclude Shiryu is a top-tier. And all that talk about him being stronger than Kuzan is probably accurate too.

??
Because he isn't on luffy or blackbeard level
He could make them struggle the same way he makes Zoro struggle. If that makes him stronger than Zoro, then it should also make him comparable to BB and Luffy too.

Whether or not zoro is equal to shiryu is arguable. Even putting them on the same level hes still weaker than kuzan and blackbeard
No, it's not. He's stronger than Zoro and is on par with Kuzan, Luffy, and BB. Your reasoning is perfectly sound.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If this happens I'm leaving one piece for my mental health. This is too much of bullshit to take in at once after what Oda did in wano.
Kid ain't winning against Shanks.

People are overlooking basic shonen logic to wank their fav over the moon

Oda hasn't even fleshed out BB and shanks and fans think oda will make them lose to side characters without giving them due to time for their arcs which is messed up logic.

If Kid fought Shanks, then shanks will rekt kidd for sure.

Also, No current commander is stronger than their captain future opponent

BM didn't do better than Teach

Teach took shock wille because of poor footing.

Second, he took shock wille which was stronger version of what landed on BM because Law is stronger and fresh against BB while he was drained against BM. Yet, BB is fine and laughed
BM was able to take one shock wille fine as well.

She only broke her bones after taking at least 2 shock wille and at least 2 massive attacks from Kid, plus anything that happened off-screen.

Thats where BB comes in , i think most people assume the main villian is gonna win and capture or kill law, so he can hand him to the marines.
True he is a D but revealing the true history is in laugh tale not in marijoa or navy headquarters, SH got a reason to go there for viv or sabo thats been teased a bit, law and kidd rn are going for poneglyph and said next time they will be enemies.
unless admirals are in laugh tale i dont think law and kidd will get involved with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.