What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No disrespct to law but this is like 1010 luffy vs kaido
Luffy got some hits equal clash with kaido and then 1013 kaido negged
@Gol D. Roger @ShishioIsBack @nik87 @Roo @MarineHQ
Im not moved by Law
Law is just getting some showings before BB rekts him.

Also, oda will connect BB abnormal body/third df with vegapunk and this is the reason why we are getting this fight.

Otherwise law doesn't even fit as hype tool for BB

Dude a fucking Hakiless wave of Tremor has blocked it
Yeah because it's intangible. Do we ever see Kizaru coating his light in haki?:suresure:

How the fuck CoA and CoC barriers fundamentally designed to block things can't block??
Both Big Meme and BB have CoA, and yet still were hurt with Shock Wille.

Wait @SakazOuki
Intangible Gura Gura can clash with Admirals Barrier Haki

Intangible Kroom can clash with Gura Gura

But Barrier Haki can not clash with intangible Kroom??

How desperate do people get lmao 🤣 😂
Post a panel showing the Admirals deflecting the Gura Gura with barrier haki.

Grandmaster has so many top theirs he can fight in egghead
The goat helmeppo
The yonko lvl tashigi
The queen of the underworld Puss.. imean Stussy
Cringe of hell has so many top tier opponents :myman:
Guarding the ship asking punk 2 a question=pk lvl portrayal :kuzanshut:
THE ONE AND ONLY SWORD HAKI KING GOD KING OF ENMA LORD

How is not stronger than Kuzan? If his using invisibility to his advantage and beating Zoro makes him stronger than Zoro, then it should be the same with Kuzan as long as Kuzan can't counter it, right?
Genuinely what are you talking about?

All i said is they're overall on the same level with shiryu likely being stronger currently. I didn't say anything about his fruit. And if shiryu needs his fruit to be comparable to zoro who fuckin cares

Downplaying someone for use their powers is fuckin weird. Like saying law is only so strong because of his fruit
Like obviously he uses his fruit to fight like...?
You said Shiryu is stronger the Zoro, and a big part of the reason why Shiryu is stronger than Zoro is because of his invisibility, which Zoro can't counter. It's because Shiryu has Kaido level power that could trade blows with Zoro's CoC. Why can't we use the same logic for Luffy and BB? Why does it matter if they have more power than him if they can't counter his fruit? Why use different logic for Zoro and BB?

Am I doing this right?
?
Your comparing characters on different tiers/levels and being confused why its not the same as comparing characters on the same tier/level

Zoro isn't admiral or yonko level and neither is shiryu
It shouldn't be that confusing
Only way that is possible is if Shiryu is stronger than Blackbeard

Which is honestly very possible tbh
You would put shiryu over blackbeard

Grandmaster has so many top theirs he can fight in egghead
The goat helmeppo
The yonko lvl tashigi
The queen of the underworld CP0 agent Puss.. imean Stussy
Cringe of hell has so many top tier opponents :myman:
Guarding the ship asking punk 2 a question=pk lvl portrayal :kuzanshut:
THE ONE AND ONLY SWORD HAKI KING GOD KING OF ENMA LORD
:seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Genuinely what are you talking about?

All i said is they're overall on the same level with shiryu likely being stronger currently. I didn't say anything about his fruit. And if shiryu needs his fruit to be comparable to zoro who fuckin cares

Downplaying someone for use their powers is fuckin weird. Like saying law is only so strong because of his fruit
Like obviously he uses his fruit to fight like...?

?
Your comparing characters on different tiers/levels and being confused why its not the same as comparing characters on the same tier/level

Zoro isn't admiral or yonko level and neither is shiryu
It shouldn't be that confusing

You would put shiryu over blackbeard
Shiryu is bbs 2
So he's over kuzan confirmed by oda

According to the history of the real black beard...... Akainu will kill this guy soon. I'm talking some serious american police bruntality killed. Black beard is about to get killed by Akaniu. Yikes, I hope I'm wrong but I've been on the money when I followed history.

Awaken latent powers. Fascinating.

What if judge got the latent powers that power the Germa Kids from Kuma’s DNA 🧬? Bonney states that VP was experimenting on Kuma for his freakish strength and latent powers. Perhaps MADS was around at that time and that’s how Judge made the Germa 4. This way, Sanji might embrace his latent powers more, especially if Bonney (a woman) points out that she wishes she had inherited said latent powers. Sanji about to be Hex.

Also, interesting reveal about Kuma latent powers and we know he is with the RA. Kuma might have a bigger role to play in the story. Or his powers could link back to the void century and Luffy having Sanji at Laughtale might be needed for something.

I think VP so the future when he mad Kaido’s fruit and that Momo would take it. He knew it wasn’t a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.