What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

To me, it's pretty simple. Shanks surpassed Mihawk in terms or raw power and Haki, but, never in sword skill.

I'd prefer for them to have only had draws, but, Oda might want to make it clear that one used to be better.
Also Shanks wouldnt limit himself to only swords too, which has to be an important factor. He probably took it more seriously like Mihawk did before but doesn't care or has more important things to worry about like finding and raising Uta like he did and becoming a Yonko for w/e reasons he did etc.

Ive always had Mihawk above Shanks in skill as you said but Shanks has that ferocious strength indeed too, that CoC blast and being hailed as the CoO killer says a lot too.

They're still equals to me though regardless as well, just in their own ways.

Kaido said he got to worked up and istead of enjoying the fight for more time he straight up negged luffy:josad:
That is not what Kaido said....he said "It has been a long time since I got worked up like this..I should have simply cut your head off and announced my victory"......meaning he regretted not killing Luffy straight away after defeating him...no way he meant what you said....

Also Shanks wouldnt limit himself to only swords too, which has to be an important factor. He probably took it more seriously like Mihawk did before but doesn't care or has more important things to worry about like finding and raising Uta like he did and becoming a Yonko for w/e reasons he did etc.

Ive always had Mihawk above Shanks in skill as you said but Shanks has that ferocious strength indeed too, that CoC blast and being hailed as the CoO killer says a lot too.

They're still equals to me though regardless as well, just in their own ways.
True, god king Haki shanks>>>>>>mere yc1 dream:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.