What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
That would be awesome but they only ever dueled to draws AFAIK. I'm not ready for the inevitable mass andthus endless toxicity if one of them was ever declared a winner over the other lol.
To me, it's pretty simple. Shanks surpassed Mihawk in terms or raw power and Haki, but, never in sword skill.

I'd prefer for them to have only had draws, but, Oda might want to make it clear that one used to be better.

@Roo I told you that everyone had haki and countered the female infection, all of them have dat 3B berries level haki, if Law is planning on getting the BBP wet by using his submarine it's because he can't shambles them into the sea. 3B berries haki stocks really low right now. :watchout:
It’s explained in the viz that Law’s antibodies spread like the disease

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I agreed with the clash. My point has been that it is the quake which is doing the interaction and not BB's hand touching the sword.
Just like the panels with Roger and Kaido demonstrate, they aren't actively touching.

To demonstrate, my point is if we remove the gura from this scene, Blackbeard wouldn't be touching the sword

No worries, I wasn't offended
Lol, obviously, the quake ball is what is touching the sword, not BB's hand. We were arguing for the nothing I guess lmao

@Roo I told you that everyone had haki and countered the female infection, all of them have dat 3B berries level haki, if Law is planning on getting the BBP wet by using his submarine it's because he can't shambles them into the sea. 3B berries haki stocks really low right now. :watchout:
None of them countered it, Law’s haki/antibodies carried his crew again.

I'll make one last attempt:

This is the SFX used on the page: ガキン

This is what it means:

If it's not enough, here are couple of the well-known clashes with the same SFX:

If even this isn't enough, then I am truly out of opinions, and let's agree to disagree because I don't wanna risk offending you over a pointless debate.
Law's strongest clash in history is his 2nd best attack being casually deflected, time to powerscale the size of the lightning streaks!
And people think that Kidd is doing sky splitting clashes when his haki is even worse than Law's. :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.