What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
How bout this, I will push the Kuzan > Yonko agenda and in exchange, you will agree with Sanji vs Kuzan. It's a deal then.:sanjismug:

Expecting Law to find an escape. BB just bragged about how Law can’t escape. Law is about to counter with “watch this”. They might even disable/partially sink BBs ship. Akainu will then freeze the ocean for their footing
Tbh, I can't see this. It makes the entire encounter pretty pointless then.

Like the reason BB went to the Island of Women was to steal Hancock's power. He failed obviously, but then took Koby, which is now leading to something Sword related that probably will tie Luffy to do something about it.

BB not getting anything from this fight would be odd. If Law escapes, the I assume the tradeoff would result in him losing the RPs at least, even if he doesn't directly lose the fight.

Hopefully that makes sense

YOU ASKED FOR A FUCKING PIC OF THEM USING BARRIER TO BLOCK GURA

I GAVE IT TO YOU

DO YOU FUCKING THINK THEY ARE AT A CONCERT WAVING THEIER ARMS IN THE AIR FOR FUN
WHY ARE YOU YELLING.

I asked you to post a pic with the Admirals using emission against the Tremor DF.

Not the Admirals only using Emission.

You posted half of what I asked for.

Are all Loro Stans illiterate? (the correct answer is 'Yes'). I guess ZKK made that clear, after Zoro stans thought Loro would cut down Kaido because he was a Dragon (even though he did that 3 arcs ago :suresure:).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Genuinely what are you talking about?
All i said is they're overall on the same level with shiryu likely being stronger currently. I didn't say anything about his fruit. And if shiryu needs his fruit to be comparable to zoro who fuckin cares
Downplaying someone for use their powers is fuckin weird. Like saying law is only so strong because of his fruit
Like obviously he uses his fruit to fight like...?
What I am doing is using the same reasoning that you're using to say Shiryu and Zoro are on the same level to say BB and Shiryu are on the same level. You said for yourself, downplaying someone for their own power is fucking weird. And I agree with that.

Surely, BB is no CoO expert. So, Shiryu could literally walk up to him and cut him to bits without BB being able to do anything. My question to you is, how is that not evident enough to say Shiryu is on the same level as Blackbeard? He's certainly capable of fighting Blackbeard using "his" powers.

?
Your comparing characters on different tiers/levels and being confused why its not the same as comparing characters on the same tier/level.
Zoro isn't admiral or yonko level and neither is shiryu
It shouldn't be that confusing
And what puts them on a different tier in the first place? Why aren't Zoro and Shiryu admiral level? Don't tell me it's because they aren't an admiral or Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.