What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So out of the 3 captains only 1 become a Yonko while sharing equal bounties
Since Law is fighting BB
It's almost confirm as if Kid will face Shanks too
Kid having beef with Shanks in the past
Lime juice calling out Kid's name not very long ago
All this is enough to be called forshadowing and too predictable

So is this Oda trying to make these two collide with the other Yonko and try to replace them to be in same status as Luffy.
It's been said time and again the world is for the new generation/supernova with these three captains as per portrayal supposed to be rival in future.

Imgaine they beat BB and Shanks.
How will fanbase react especially Worstgen user??
It may be stupid thinking but also plausible
If Oda have balls to do it, he'll be my fav mangaka ever in history and future, i don't care what anyone says
:cheers:

And Vegapunk is Yuderon all along??
:goatasure:

Shiryu and zoro are on the same level if not shiryu being a decent amount stronger currently

So yes comparing overall comparable character to eachother to luffy and blackbeard (both also being comparable) makes sense

Current Zoro arguably doesn't shiryu let alone kuzan let alone blackbeard
Ignore them They think LOro is Luffy and law oda is clear gonna sideline that fraud this arc instead of taking up panels saying cringe of hell shit

Are you serious?

CoC amped Bajrang Gun drill right through Kaido into core of earth

CoA leaking out of Zoros sword traveled across Onigashima and CoC >>> CoA

Zoro already started at large mountain level in Dressrosa

His AP is like 100 times greater now
Island busting isn't shit to him.
Bajrang gun + Adv CoC merely does something the Gura Gura would do with an low end move lmao. Please don't sell me that those attacks are actually something to talk about in comparison to what WB could do using the Gura Gura + Adv CoC in his prime.

Haki can't cancel a df, don't compare a dumb hax fruit to a force produced by a devil fruit.
And it's not like Blackbeard doesn't have CoA lol
His CoA isn't on the level of Zoro who can bust mountains purely from CoA leaking..scar Kaido with CoA..scare Yonko with his CoA..create Island sized barriers with his CoA and no sell explosion the size of a mountain

Well true but I think Zoros CoA attack power is enough to match Gura

Not to mention even without CoC Amping it up his barriers can temporarily resist Hakai

Not with CoC..he can easily match gura.

We know Kidd and Luffy refused to serve under Kaido. Is Law cut of the same cloth? Not sure. Could BB force Law to become a titanic captain? I can see it happening. Especially if he threatens to kill Laws crew otherwise. Would add to the Xebec parallells.

Imagine having Aokiji (admiral, almost fleet admiral), Shiryu (Chief jailer of Impel Down, equal of Warden Magellan who scares shichibukais Crocodile and Jinbei as well as Revolutionary commander Ivankov), Law (supernova, 3B bounty, future yonko) + the rest under his command.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I wonder why that island is called Winner Island btw? Who won there? Who fought there? Xebec? Roger?

Kinda disappointed we've not had anything more on Rocky Port yet given Law and BB are both involved with it too but I guess we need to wait for Koby to return too. I guess Koby is with the missing members of BBs crew, probs back at Hachinosu or elsewhere, but we still have no idea what happened to Moria too and Perona who was setting out to find him too lol.
Could be the island Shanks and Mihawk dueled on...

Bajrang gun + Adv CoC merely does something the Gura Gura would do with an low end move lmao. Please don't sell me that those attacks are actually something to talk about in comparison to what WB could do using the Gura Gura + Adv CoC in his prime.
For the record Whitebeards strongest on panel attack only drew a line in tiny Marine Ford.

Nothing whitebeard showed in Marine Ford is in same tier as even roof top Ashura. That Gura punch ain't doing shit to Kaido

Adv CoC is hot overrated garbage. Luffy fell short against Kaido but later defeated him because of G5's Bajrang Gun. The Haki didn't get any stronger. Likewise was the only thing that harmed Luffy in his final encounter the heat emitting from Kaido's flames.

In both instances Adv CoC weren't even the main attack
@ShishioIsBack @Cruxroux

His CoA isn't on the level of Zoro who can bust mountains purely from CoA leaking..scar Kaido with CoA..scare Yonko with his CoA..create Island sized barriers with his CoA and no sell explosion the size of a mountain
Blackbeard blocked a mountain busting slash too lol
Swords + haki cut mountains, just because you're not a swordsman doesn't mean your CoA is weaker that's not how it works.

So out of the 3 captains only 1 become a Yonko while sharing equal bounties
Since Law is fighting BB
It's almost confirm as if Kid will face Shanks too
Kid having beef with Shanks in the past
Lime juice calling out Kid's name not very long ago
All this is enough to be called forshadowing and too predictable

So is this Oda trying to make these two collide with the other Yonko and try to replace them to be in same status as Luffy.
It's been said time and again the world is for the new generation/supernova with these three captains as per portrayal supposed to be rival in future.

Imgaine they beat BB and Shanks.
How will fanbase react especially Worstgen user??
It may be stupid thinking but also plausible
If Oda have balls to do it, he'll be my fav mangaka ever in history and future, i don't care what anyone says
:cheers:

And Vegapunk is Yuderon all along??
:goatasure:
So Kidd,Law and Luffy battle royale for Pirate King?But i want Luffy vs BlackBeard.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not even remotely. What I'm saying is that Big Mom with her high level haki (which we know was capable of stopping Law's abilities couldn't make the Kroom sword tangible....therefore Blackbeard who is only using Quakes wouldn't be able to make the sword tangible.
What high-level Haki did Big Mom even use to block Kroom. What Law did is bypass Big Mom's iron doom. We have no clue what Big Mom's defense even is. There is also a significant difference b/w using Haki in an attack form to block and using the same as a shield. Except we literally see BB blocking him on the panel. Stop denying shit that literally happened on the panel to support a rationale you came up with limited information.

The panel is quite clear that BB is not punching into an intangible sword. There is no contact.
The shaking shows the diversion I'm claiming. The sword still needs to be moved but it can't be touched.
He's literally punching the sword. Do you think he'd an idiot to randomly punch the air when the opponent is right in front of him? Are you even reading these ridiculous posts before writing them? There is contact and you're being completely unreasonable and acting stubborn for the sake of it.

That's not what I said though.
You said Law wasn't even moving and I said his legs doesn't have to move for his hand to move.
The main point again is that the Kroom sword is intangible which means BB couldn't have touched it as a block but it can still be diverted with the Quake
This is legit delusional at this point. Bro, whoever you are that took control of Geo's account, learn how quakes work. They can't just magically move specific parts of the body while not affecting the rest of your body. They literally shake the ground beneath you.

The zoro downplay (Lanji and goofy wank in disguise) is quite insane here. Mf here think zoro stated "I will be the greatest swordman there is, except for god king Haki shanks and law, the rival of my captain".:endthis:

C

Cruxroux

But he's an island buster, something way beyond anything Adv CoC has shown. Kaido couldn't even break the goddamn roof with it ffs.

@Cruxroux just by getting mad a bit WB did this to the island. If he had used it in the fight the island would've been gone 30 seconds into it
He was Spamming it on Marineford. answer that question first. Wasn't his whole fleet was on marineford? wasn't ace on amrineford? not forget He threw This attack with his all might and 3 admirals had to stop it. no way he was holding back. and for why he Not choose to use it Against Roger is because there's no counter Adcoc but adcoc itself. roger could easily Cut his bubbles and land his lethal adcoc attack. WB has Common sense on what use it against roger.

Law hype currently is alla round a Devil fruit users. no haki people till now. Don't give Vergo example he is fodder at this point. Zoro did better on pica than what law had to do to take down Vergo.

Haki vs df. Haki wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.