What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder why that island is called Winner Island btw? Who won there? Who fought there? Xebec? Roger?

Kinda disappointed we've not had anything more on Rocky Port yet given Law and BB are both involved with it too but I guess we need to wait for Koby to return too. I guess Koby is with the missing members of BBs crew, probs back at Hachinosu or elsewhere, but we still have no idea what happened to Moria too and Perona who was setting out to find him too lol.

We haven't seen the fight. WB couldn't use it because his men where on the same island and Rusukaina would've been a goner if he used it. @ShishioIsBack

That argument doesn't make sense imo.
Man with how Oda is wanking Haki..where it can cancel DF..having CoC swordmanship as Roger's main source of power..I really doubt Gura can match up to Zoros CoC.

Because that isn't a hyperbole instead a factual statement since weakest person who can use AdvCoC is YC1+

But we know for a fact Whitebeard isn't a planet buster. Strongest attacks he showed are cute..very very cute compared to Hakai..Dragon Damnation..Bajrang Gun
But he's an island buster, something way beyond anything Adv CoC has shown. Kaido couldn't even break the goddamn roof with it ffs.

@Cruxroux just by getting mad a bit WB did this to the island. If he had used it in the fight the island would've been gone 30 seconds into it

Not even remotely. What I'm saying is that Big Mom with her high level haki (which we know was capable of stopping Law's abilities couldn't make the Kroom sword tangible....therefore Blackbeard who is only using Quakes wouldn't be able to make the sword tangible.

The panel is quite clear that BB is not punching into an intangible sword. There is no contact.
The shaking shows the diversion I'm claiming. The sword still needs to be moved but it can't be touched.

That's not what I said though.
You said Law wasn't even moving and I said his legs doesn't have to move for his hand to move.

The main point again is that the Kroom sword is intangible which means BB couldn't have touched it as a block but it can still be diverted with the Quake
Vibrations can deflect kroom that is what i got from this chapter.

The comparison doesn't even make any sense. Shiryu is a tricky opponent. He's not trading blows with Zoro once he stats using CoC. And CoC is perfectly capable of fighting GGnM as well as Yami Yami no Mi.
Shiryu and zoro are on the same level if not shiryu being a decent amount stronger currently

So yes comparing overall comparable character to eachother to luffy and blackbeard (both also being comparable) makes sense

Current Zoro arguably doesn't shiryu let alone kuzan let alone blackbeard

Gear 5th luffy low diff Zoro
Any yonko or admiral low midd diff 1v1
Kidd law high diff Zoro
Sanji brings Zoro to an extreme diff
LOro best feat is babysitting a ship with the real swordmaster brook:milaugh:

Let law handle the big boys and mink nut drinkers handle 2cm panels

But he's an island buster, something way beyond anything Adv CoC has shown. Kaido couldn't even break the goddamn roof with it ffs.

@Cruxroux just by getting mad a bit WB did this to the island. If he had used it in the fight the island would've been gone 30 seconds into it
Are you serious?

CoC amped Bajrang Gun drill right through Kaido into core of earth

CoA leaking out of Zoros sword traveled across Onigashima and CoC >>> CoA

Zoro already started at large mountain level in Dressrosa

His AP is like 100 times greater now
Island busting isn't shit to him.

Whitebeard was spamming this on marineford.
:whitepress:
Because WB was prepared to die, also, his men stated that they know how to behave and are prepared. When WB got angry after Ace's death they evacuated knowing they're also in danger since WB isn't going easy to protect them.

Sengoku literally explained this himself. It's confirmed that WB went easy because of Ace and his men before Ace's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.