What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao "pOwEr tO destroy wOrLd"
Imagine using Odas hyperbole to power scale

Power of the very very strongest >>> Gura trash

Gura fruit is so irrelevant Whitebeard didn't even bother using against Roger

Haki nullifies fruits anyways..zoros CoC and CoA are on such a level it will just turn off gura gura.
So Power of the very strongest counts as a statement but Power to the destroy the world doesn't?
Lol. I don't see any double standards here. You definitely will never sell me that the ability to level islands is any weaker than the ability that the garbage can Yamato can dish out, period.

Lmao versatile only in terms of fruit usage

But Zoro is a lot more skilled and adaptable fighter

It doesn't matter if Law isn't a sitting duck..he is canonically not in the same tier of speed as Zoro. Zoro is significantly faster

He doesn't have Haki barriers and CoC barriers CoC flying attacks CoC Tatsumakis CoC High end attacks

Zoro can fight in the air with his flying slashes
Can match teaches AoE with CoC Tatsumaki
Can cut through gura same way he cut through fujis gravity

Zoros Swordsmanship Haki Physicals skill are insane..Teach can't win

He is too slow and his Haki is too weak
He does have curtain and that stuff tanked a thunder bagua.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

great catch.

if the final war is battle royale,Zoro will fight Mihawk.
Aye, thanks.

Yeah, I can see a sort of Marineford type situation or even Wano war where there are battles everywhere and Zoro and Mihawk will get their fight during it too. I see a final war involving Blackbeard, Cross Guild, the WG, Marines, Shanks etc potentially. Shame theres no Kaido and BM around for it now too but we could also have Weevil, Urouge, Bonney, Kidd and Law ofc etc, Capone, The Grand Fleet etc.

Just trying to imagine that CHAOS is immense though, its gonna be the issues of Marineford, Dressrosa and Onigashima but much worse too.

C

Cruxroux

I think him and Killer were child soldiers. Killer even has the title massacre soldier. And Kid has CoC. So far almost all CoC users are people who were shackled/enslaved/oppressed by sth or somebody in the past and wanted to break free. It would be fitting if they had to fight for a country and people who discriminated them and that‘s why they hate everything to do with authority and view innocent civilians as enemies, too.
I still feel Shanks character will apply the logic of he can't good in everyone's perspective. Even Roger destroyed a Nation or army who insulted his Crew. Maybe kid was a result of some crossfire between them.

well So why did WB didn't bother to use Gura gura punch against Roger but pure adcoc?
and use Gura gura hax against oden?
:cheers:
I consider you smart enough to know the difference now.
We haven't seen the fight. WB couldn't use it because his men where on the same island and Rusukaina would've been a goner if he used it. @ShishioIsBack

That argument doesn't make sense imo.

And beat Shanks with his new profound haki?
Even Ussop knows he got Observation but how offtenly he uses it.
Admirals got Adv Coa. how oftenly do they use?
Kid is very heavily based on his fruit powers like logia users.
Logia's are still strong and For fujitora, He's a paramacia but uses haki the most out of All the admirals so far.

Just a single fight at that caliber won't throw him above shanks.
Why are you thinking kid didn't get stats boost post his yonko fight. He definitely get haki upgrade along with perfecting his awakening. Heck law literally said he got haki upgrade. Kid will also get that . One thing kid has that law doesn't is coc. Kid will also get a coc upgrade. Advance coc for him is lock. Along with other fighting experiences he gathered across the new world from fighting shanks, big mom comander, Kaido and big mom and surviving through them all, there is a good chance the next time kid and shanks meet, we're gonna see conqueror haki heaven split clash.

So Power of the very strongest counts as a statement but Power to the destroy the world doesn't?
Lol. I don't see any double standards here. You definitely will never sell me that the ability to level islands is any weaker than the ability that the garbage can Yamato can dish out, period.
Because that isn't a hyperbole instead a factual statement since weakest person who can use AdvCoC is YC1+

But we know for a fact Whitebeard isn't a planet buster. Strongest attacks he showed are cute..very very cute compared to Hakai..Dragon Damnation..Bajrang Gun

What was shown against Big Mom is that her defense can't block Law's Kroom while what you're saying is nothing can stop it. Both are not the same thing. That's a ridiculous logic on many levels.
Not even remotely. What I'm saying is that Big Mom with her high level haki (which we know was capable of stopping Law's abilities couldn't make the Kroom sword tangible....therefore Blackbeard who is only using Quakes wouldn't be able to make the sword tangible.

They literally are
There is contact b/w the two. The sword was redirected. The sword is literally shaking for us to clearly see it. It's genuinely concerning I am actually being forced to explain this.
The panel is quite clear that BB is not punching into an intangible sword. There is no contact.
The shaking shows the diversion I'm claiming. The sword still needs to be moved but it can't be touched. We know Law's room is visible and is seen as a thin film which means it can still be affected in other ways like in this case the Quake is what is displacing it and not it being touched

It's logical to say quakes can destabilize a person or an attack. However, it's downright dumb to say you can only move a person's hand with a quake while the quake can't even touch the weapon in hand. I don't even have words to describe how ridiculous that is without using offensive words, which I don't want to do with you
That's not what I said though.
You said Law wasn't even moving and I said his legs doesn't have to move for his hand to move.

The main point again is that the Kroom sword is intangible which means BB couldn't have touched it as a block but it can still be diverted with the Quake

Status
Not open for further replies.