What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise pre and post skip BB aren't the same ?

And the entire point of that attack is internal destruction lol. Did i say it wasn't?
Law is far more versatile than Zoro. If you think Law is like a sitting duck waiting for Zoro to unload his attacks you're greatly mistaken.
Lmao versatile only in terms of fruit usage

But Zoro is a lot more skilled and adaptable fighter

It doesn't matter if Law isn't a sitting duck..he is canonically not in the same tier of speed as Zoro. Zoro is significantly faster

He doesn't have Haki barriers and CoC barriers CoC flying attacks CoC Tatsumakis CoC High end attacks

Zoro can fight in the air with his flying slashes
Can match teaches AoE with CoC Tatsumaki
Can cut through gura same way he cut through fujis gravity

Zoros Swordsmanship Haki Physicals skill are insane..Teach can't win

He is too slow and his Haki is too weak

Can Zoro fucks stop comparing him to law
Oda shows how much he cares about that bum gave him a small little panel while law getting double spreads agisnt a yonko Zoro bets feat is extreme diff king who isn't even above Marco or Ben Zoro next fight will be a yc1 not an admiral nor a yonko disgusting fucks :whitepress:

False equivalence.

Ace landed Hiken and Hotarubi even before that. Both when BB was careless just like this instance as Augur spells out.
After Hiken you see both Burgess & Lafitte near BB screaming Captain.

Ace landed St Elmo's Spear in the middle of the fight & Hiken when BB was careless. Law landed Shock Wille while BB was careless as Augur literally says.
Does the damage the attacks they landed look similar to you? Cause to me they look very different. And those were Ace's best attacks we saw on that fight. Law has at the very least Puncture wille above Shock wille too. Law damaged BB in this chapter more than Ace did in their entire fight that we saw. That to me means it's a mid diff now if Ace vs BB was a mid diff for you. Law still has some chances to land attacks left. Cause the fight has only started.

WAIT

LAW GOT JUMPED

BB IS THE AGGRESSOR

AND BB STARTED THE FIGHT ON POOR FOOTING???

U CSNT MAKE THIS LAW DOWNPLAY SHT UP :risitameh:
Being mid air is what you call poor footing, Blackbeard attacked prematurely and got his response. However if he launched it from the ground he wouldn't have been left hanging. Still this translated into a Blackbeard feat as he no sold Law's second strongest attack.

Stop comparing that bum ass dude Zoro to law law is fighting an eos Luffy lvl opponent while
Zoro getting no panel time babysitting a ship just to extreme diff kaku and stussy :whitepress:oda is clearly showing us LOro is gonna play no part in the egghead arc while law fights yonko ok lvl ppl zorotards are the worse type of creatures ever created :beckmoji:
Babysitting a ship > being used as hype tool for BB :pepecroc:

Power to destroy the world > Something Yamatrash can use tbh
Lmao "pOwEr tO destroy wOrLd"
Imagine using Odas hyperbole to power scale

Power of the very very strongest >>> Gura trash

Gura fruit is so irrelevant Whitebeard didn't even bother using against Roger

Haki nullifies fruits anyways..zoros CoC and CoA are on such a level it will just turn off gura gura.

He's still pretty violent with innocents though.
I think him and Killer were child soldiers. Killer even has the title massacre soldier. And Kid has CoC. So far almost all CoC users are people who were shackled/enslaved/oppressed by sth or somebody in the past and wanted to break free. It would be fitting if they had to fight for a country and people who discriminated them and that‘s why they hate everything to do with authority and view innocent civilians as enemies, too.

Just to add to this too, Kidds dialogue could line up vs Aramaki too:

Ive always believed Kidd is a D and thus like his real life inspiration, he is Kidd rather than Kid, William Kidd and Eustass Kidd. Oda even made Eustass Kidd Scottish like William Kidd deliberately!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kidd

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/dejax4
https://www.cbr.com/one-piece-eustass-kid-facts/

Him and Franky are both from South Blue and have similar interests/parallels too.

I actually hope Kidd ends up in this arc too, this NEEDS to be his arc like it should be for Franky too regardless. But given how Oda handled Zoro at Wano and so far Elbaf for Usopp is in limbo, never mind how Oda will handle that too...

Sigh lol.

Bonney is South Blue like Kidd and Franky too. Perona as well I think? Not Perona actually but Kuzan, Ace, Sengoku etc, Lucky Roux...Hmmm...
great catch.
Nah, zoro will fight an admiral:endthis:
if the final war is battle royale,Zoro will fight Mihawk.

It was never said or implied anywhere Krrom can't be blocked. It was the wankers who came up with the idea to make it seem like some kind of unavoidable power. If the two powers literally clashing on the panel doesn't prove it can be blocked, nothing will and I can't help but call this denial.

It's genuinely laughable that you're using the word logical after trying to sell me the idea that BB moved Law's hand with a GGnM punch lmao
The reasoning for Kroom being unblockable was completely reasonable. Law’s blade having the intangible properties of Room should mean the blade can’t be blocked. I guess this chapter disproved it because the Gura could deflect it

C

Cruxroux

If Gura Gura punches clash with Adv CoC nothing says Haki wins because it is Haki lol.
well So why did WB didn't bother to use Gura gura punch against Roger but pure adcoc?
and use Gura gura hax against oden?
:cheers:
I consider you smart enough to know the difference now.

Status
Not open for further replies.