What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to realize not everyone in the verse is Kaido, he had a special durability gimmick along with King that is nowhere to be found in other characters. Most top tiers defending on skill and decent AP which is something Kaido lacked.
I know but Zoros attacks are not at a point that it can kill even Kaido

Blackbeard who can be harmed by regular bullets is getting cut in half by Zoro if Zoro lands.

And considering how slow Blackbeard is..Zoro will have no issues.

Admiral matchups:

- Luffy or Sabo vs Sakazuki
- Zoro vs Kizaru (confirms Kizaru strongest of the three Admirals)
- Law vs Fuji
- Kid vs Ryo

- Sanji vs Kurouma or whater the fuck his name is.
If Zoro is fighting yellow(kizaru) then sanji is fighting green bull and vice versa. And vegapunk will upgrade sanji this arc to become as strong as Zoro/Luffy. M3 are portrayed to be equal with each other so they will be fighting opponents that are same as them. That's why aokiji is the 3rd coz he's equal to bb.

Eten said BB didn't shrug off Shock Wille, while Big Mom took both that and Punk Clash consecutively, and still got up to power herself up and keep the fight going for another 9 chapters

BB kinda stinky compared to the other Yonko (besides Buggy)
How is is he when he took it without having to heal himself? It's more impressive since he didn't heal himself

I actually think BB has become kinda lame. He looked like the Anti Luffy before, but now he‘s just a Yonkou with a crew of monsters like Kaidou and Linlin were, too.
not really,BB is chasing poneglyphs,powerfull devil fruits,has kuzan as his ally,broke into impel down,killed WB,eat two devil fruits,might eat a third,kidnapped Pudding and Koby...BB is very active.The other yonko were sitting on their asses.Shanks might make moves now that he wants to be PK too.But BB is definetily the coolest Yonko.

His CoA isn't on the level of Zoro who can bust mountains purely from CoA leaking..scar Kaido with CoA..scare Yonko with his CoA..create Island sized barriers with his CoA and no sell explosion the size of a mountain

Well true but I think Zoros CoA attack power is enough to match Gura

Not to mention even without CoC Amping it up his barriers can temporarily resist Hakai

Not with CoC..he can easily match gura.
since when tf did zoros haking bust a mountain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The reasoning for Kroom being unblockable was completely reasonable. Law’s blade having the intangible properties of Room should mean the blade can’t be blocked.
What was reasonable is assuming Law's Kroom could bypass most if not all defenses in the OP but it was always a bad idea to assume it is unblockable.

I guess this chapter disproved it because the Gura could deflect it
I am glad at least some people are willing to accept the reality.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn

I think I know what can happen. I thought of two scenarios.

In both scenarios Law pushes Blackbeard into the sea with awakening move and now:

1. Shiryu or Kuzan or both sneak up on Law and his crew and defeat them, before Law passes out he sees Blackbeard casually walking out of the sea with no effects or potentially with new DF.

2. We scrap Shiryu and Kuzan and Blackbeard does the same with coming out revealing his new DF or something.
That's nice idea tbh

I liked it

Eh
That was not a mountain buster but also I doubt it is same effect as blocking an explosion that raises temperature..covers all of you. Zoro was engulfed in that explosion and casually blocked it.

Teach just blocked a nameless slash

Zoros CoA is proven..he has accomplished shit with his CoA alone that blackbeard would need his fruit to accomplished and even then its not a guarantee he can accomplish it.
Teach's CoA traumatized Shanks so bad that as a yonko he still acknowledged his power lol
He casually blocked Serahawk, who literally in the previous panel cut the Amazon mountain. The gura attacks Teach used against Law are nowhere near what he used in Mf or what Whitebeard did at that.
We have not seen him use this much force yet

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's nice idea tbh

I liked it
People might say that it doesn't make sense since water wastes DF users but I think Oda planted some seeds for potential Devil Fruit that may grant you the ability to be untouched by water effects against DF.

If Jack can bypass it by being half-fishman then why there can't be a DF with such ability, right?

I lowkey like the Octo something idea, I saw the fanart of it recently.

Shiryu murders most characters just by waking up to them while being invisible. If we're gonna call him stronger than Zoro because of that. Then we may as well up him up there with the top tiers. I don't see why he can't murder Luffy or BB using the same methods.

What you need to compete with BB is high-level firepower. Zoro has ample of that. He's capable of trading blows with any given top-tier in the series as long as he's using CoC. You're comparing apples and oranges and using that analogy to make a point.
Shiryu is zoro future opponent and he is overall still on the same level as zoro. Him having a devilfruit doesn't somehow diminish that

??
Because he isn't on luffy or blackbeard level

Whether or not zoro is equal to shiryu is arguable. Even putting them on the same level hes still weaker than kuzan and blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.