What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot possible comprehend how anyone can believe after this chapter that trash like Blackbeard is final villain. He's gonna be lucky if he's even 3rd to last villain.

It's probably gonna be
Blackbeard --> Imu --> Akainu
lol thinking that Imu will be second last villain after Akainu....Akainu is the penultimate villain...while Imu is the final villain....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Does the damage the attacks they landed look similar to you? Cause to me they look very different. And those were Ace's best attacks we saw on that fight. Law has at the very least Puncture wille above Shock wille too. Law damaged BB in this chapter more than Ace did in their entire fight that we saw. That to me means it's a mid diff now if Ace vs BB was a mid diff for you. Law still has some chances to land attacks left. Cause the fight has only started.
And how much better is BB's endurance now compared to back then?

Law with one attack now can do more damage than any of Ace's attacks back then. Is that a fair indicator of how difficult the match has been? When BB hasnt even used a single Yami technique?

Mid diff already? Yea no.

Or you're a hypocrite who refuses to use the same logic for Zoro and the others in question because you know you're wrong. Invisibility is literally the only reason Shiryu could even stand against Zoro because Zoro is superior to him in every other conceivable way. If you're gonna call Shiryu the same level as Zoro or superior for that reason to make him weaker than the characters you wanna distance him from, then we're equally capable of answering this ridiculousness using the exact same reasons.
I dont understand what so difficult or confusing for you to understand
I don't know how many times you want me to say i think they're overall on the same level not just cause shiryu can go invisible

We don't know shit about shiryu other than he uses a sword and can go invisible. You say he's inferior to zoro in every single way makes no fuckin sense because we don't know enough about his swordsmanship, his haki, or physical strength
Shiryu going invisible isn't the only reason he's on zoros level because if that was the case absalom and queen would also be stronger

Yes obviously his fruit made him stronger thats not a fuckin question. It isn't the only thing he has tho

Saying he's comparable to zoro is in no type of way also mean hes comparable to kuzan bb or luffy cause he obviously isn't

Luffy and bb are likely currently comparable
Same to zoro and shiryu
Same to sanji and whoever he fights
Same to jinbe and whoever he fights

I dont know why you tryna make it seem so complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.