What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh
a) That attack wasn't a mountain cutter. Just cuz Dressrosa Zoro can cut a mountain..doesn't mean every single Dressrosa zoro attack is a mountain buster

b) Zoros Haki on roof top can fully block a country level attack and his swords didn't even get chipped.
Bro we saw KidHawk cut a mountain as he tried to attack BB. It was definitely a mountain cutter

So you are back to Sanji vs clowns like Burgess or Meowzzaro?
Could be right but Kuzan might not be what everyone expects - undercover.
And in that case who gets to fight him?

I didnt drag anyone down. Zoro fans dont have a hive mind, each has his own beliefs.
ZKK was that obvious and I would believe in it all over again.
Oda not having the balls to go through with it is something entirely else.

Whether Sanji vs Kuzan happens or not, we cant know.
I will be glad if it does. That's all.
Please dont blame oda for that head cannon ZKK

Portrayal matter except if it's zoro, it's only logical to think that a mere yc1 doesn't have any relevance in the story thus we can safely assume the swordman ranking Eos will be Law>>>>>Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mere yc1 zolo>yc1's goal mihawk=Vista:endthis:

Not really....Wano's fighting was still the longest battle sequence in the series. It still took him 30+ chapters to finish the fighting AFTER the F6 went down.

There's a difference between pacing fast because you have 700 characters to tie up and actually rushing. The pace was "fast" but relative to anything else, first half of the 1000s progressed the story just as little as the back half of Dressrosa.
It was bullshit, we had good fights back at Dressross arc and not off panneling like here st Wano...

Oda just needed to show us a few more chapters for Perospero, Jack, Who's Who, Sasaki and Black Maria.

Portrayal matter except if it's zoro, it's only logical to think that a mere yc1 doesn't have any relevance in the story thus we can safely assume the swordman ranking Eos will be Law>>>>>Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mere yc1 zolo>yc1's goal mihawk=Vista:endthis:
Portrayal matter when Kidd and Law are clearly shown as Luffy's rival:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.