What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All admirals mid diff Shiryu, one AoE attack and he's smoke, and that's if his devil fruit ultimately works like you want.
If a natural CoO jobber like Zoro figures it out any admiral counters it anyway
Fuji got smoked by g3 good coo btw
I guess his mighty coo couldnt help him from getting his head shattered by lindgberg

Oh have you never heard that? It’s because back in the chunin exams Nejis entire philosophy is you’re either destined to be great or you aren’t.

And in the end, that’s what the ending of Naruto showed. The entire war hindered on two children of destiny stopping a previous child of destiny then an alien.

So at the end of Naruto people kept saying #NejiWasRight because Naruto and Sasuke were destined to be god of Shinobu and regardless of what they did in their life; they’d have eventually gotten there anyways.
Thank you.
But this is what I liked about that show as I completely agree with this philosophy.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Nice I liked it.

Sorry but I can't return the favor because your fav is getting killed or low diffed soon anyway so I don't wanna rub any salt on your wounds :kuzanshut:
The amount of quoted messages @Roo is going to bring up from you if this low diff take backfires.
:jay-yeah:

And now that you love to bring up bounty

Two people whose combined bounty makes 3 Billion + Ivankov were running away in fear from pre time skip devil fruit less shiryus equal

@MarineHQ
Might as well say that Don Krieg was matching 3 bil pirate like Luffy who beat Kaido, while Mihawk ran away from Don Krieg.

What is this? Why are you giving them their current bounties in the past?
fleetwat

Bogard

You can't win
Blackbeard lacked knowledge on Law's awakening and as Van Augur said, Blackbeard got hit by Shock Wille due to being careless(attacking without thinking), which is a running theme that always happened to him preskip with Magellan, Luffy, Ace, and even Whitebeard.

I was curious to see if Oda would still continue with that character trait with Teach being an emperor and all, and it seems it's still a weakness of his

It's only starting right now that we'd probably see which difficulty Law will give him now that he is more battle focused

Status
Not open for further replies.