What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has always been careless.

He got beating when he fought Ace and Luffy and above all he was fucked up by WB.

But he stood up after that got things done as if it was nothing.

Defeated Ace and hit luffy so hard that he bled in just one hit .

And, even after taking hits from WB he took gura and clashed with Sengoku.

He is absolute monster. Law getting shock wille and BB being in such state is no feat when few others did it in past...more so when BB already stood up and laughed as it's nothing.
I found your new pfp

Let's wait and see. If the matchups happen and Kuzan ends up fighting Lanji you're right. I wouldn't bet on it though. Trust me, Shiryu will never be stronger than an Admiral, but again, let's wait and see how that agenda unfolds.
It wont be true even if sanji fights him, the spread means nothing same as kaido said jack was his strongest underling before king and queen were shown.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If it hides his aura, he can sense his emotions.
If he hides his emotions FS is more than enough, if you doubt he has FS although he won all his gambling he simply goes god mod, ascends to the sky, lifts the island with Shiryu and sends him to Jupiter
Fujitora is god tier literally
He'd be dead before then

Kuzan is below Shiryu, the 2nd strongest and no one is going to dispute this. So either Zoro merks Aokiji or he goes back to play marines with Akainu.
If you wanna know who's Lanji EoS opponent just ask. :cheers:
Kizaru has CoO so Shiryu can’t sneak up

Shiryu also couldn’t even 1 shot moriah who has no haki and you think he’s BB’s #2? 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.