What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has always been careless.

He got beating when he fought Ace and Luffy and above all he was fucked up by WB.

But he stood up after that got things done as if it was nothing.

Defeated Ace and hit luffy so hard that he bled in just one hit .

And, even after taking hits from WB he took gura and clashed with Sengoku.

He is absolute monster. Law getting shock wille and BB being in such state is no feat when few others did it in past...more so when BB already stood up and laughed as it's nothing.
Exactly. Watch out though somehow all you've typed means you think Bb now and before are equal in power lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The admiral and yonko are on a different level than zoro and shiryu
Its not compliment like you wouldn't compare current zoro and shiryu to mihawk would you?

Kuzan luffy and bb are comparable if not stronger than zoro's eos goal
That's what I am asking, why are they on a different level? Ignore everything else for argument's sake, explain to me why you think Kuzan is on a different level from Shiryu. Don't just give me a generic Kuzan is admiral kind of answer.

Luffy already fought and defeated someone stronger than the current BB. So BB is either powering up or Luffy's gonna face a different kind of challenge against BB than Kaido. If BB power-ups and turns into a stronger opponent for Luffy than Kaido, then nothing stops Shiryu from being comparable to the current BB and Kuzan, by extension. If BB stays the same and just provides Luffy with a different kind of challenge, then we can apply some logic to Shiryu and conclude that Zoro is stronger than Shiryu, and that the fight with Shiryu is just a stepping stone to improve one specific ability—CoO to be specific.

Here is the idea, Zoro already proved himself against the most durable characters in the series. He literally has the ability that's termed the highest type of power you could wield. He's got lethality coupled with a dangerous ability. So we don't have to pave new paths in an indirect way to judge his strength. We can do this directly by comparing Zoro to the characters in question. I know as well as you do why you're deliberately going through Shiryu to make a point instead of a direct approach. It is factually easier to judge Shiryu based on Zoro than the other way around.

One more thing is, yes, I do think Shiryu is not a top-tier(For now at least), and neither is Zoro. There are certain aspects about Zoro that are preventing him from being a proper top-tier, and power isn't one of them. Zoro, as he is now, is as much a powerhouse as any other top-tier as far as it concerns "power." Therefore, if Shiryu's not gonna be a difficult fight against Zoro "only because of invisibility," then he gotta have some broken ass abilities that make him compete with Zoro even outside invisibility.

And if Shiryu is anywhere remotely close to being capable of competing with Zoro in the power department, and if you couple that with invisibility, then he fucks up Blackbeard, Kuzan, or even Mihawk for that matter—he literally does that, period. So he is either a one-trick pony who exists to train Zoro's CoO or a proper top-tier who can freely compete with the likes of Kuzan.

Blackbeard lacked knowledge on Law's awakening and as Van Augur said, Blackbeard got hit by Shock Wille due to being careless(attacking without thinking), which is a running theme that always happened to him preskip with Magellan, Luffy, Ace, and even Whitebeard.

I was curious to see if Oda would still continue with that character trait with Teach being an emperor and all, and it seems it's still a weakness of his

It's only starting right now that we'd probably see which difficulty Law will give him now that he is more battle focused
Luffy's rival portrayal is better than yonkou so law>>>>>Blackbeard:endthis:

Anyways I have zero interest in Shiryu wank,
I am just saying downplay him for the sake of downplaying because it goes against your admiral agendas.

Why can't admirals be strong and other people be strong too?

Don't behave like Yankers
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ
I'm not downplaying tho. I'm just against unrealistic expectations. Some people pretend like he has shown shit to suggest he's ~ an Admiral or even above. If he does, fine. So far we haven't really seen it.

I'm not downplaying tho. I'm just against unrealistic expectations. Some people pretend like he has shown shit to suggest he's ~ an Admiral or even above. If he does, fine. So far we haven't really seen it.
I would say being able to solo Crocodile Jinbei and Ivankov in 1v3 is as good of a feat as being able to solo Injured King and Queen and Shiryu is equal to the guy who can do that.

Comparing sanji vs kuzan to zkk is an incredible bullshit lmao
One talks about a commander who kills a yonko
The other one talks about a confrontation
Whether it's a clash or sanji's real fight, there's nothing exaggerated to think that sanji can fight against kuzan

Status
Not open for further replies.